Studio-𝘿𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙮𝙡𝙤

Winter Rodrigues
17

________________________________

"Come on winter it'll be fun", My best friend Ava said trying to convince me to go with her to see her man at the studio. "Ok ok fine, Since you keep bugging me", I said getting out of the bed. "Yayyy I love you so much", She said hugging me. I rolled my eyes and started smiling because know matter what I couldn't stay mad at her.

I put my locs into a high ponytail and then I got dressed. It was drizzling and it was cold outside, So I put on a black bodysuit with my red Jordan ones, A red white and black jacket with my black purse.

 It was drizzling and it was cold outside, So I put on a black bodysuit with my red Jordan ones, A red white and black jacket with my black purse

(Just imagine she got pink locs)

I went downstairs and saw that Ava had on some shorts, A cropped top and a puffer jacket . "Girl your gonna fucking freeze, But let's go", I said. I locked my moms house door and then we ent and go in the Uber. Ava was taking pictures the whole ride, Meanwhile I had my AirPods in and I was listening to Toosii.

We got out the Uber and we had yo wait for he man (aka) Hoodstardotty to come outside to get us. He let us in the building and I gave him a hug before going in, Ava and dotty walked in first and then I walked in last. I found a open seat next to Edot, Me and him went to middle and high school together so we're were technically friends.

I laid my head on the arm rest and continued listening to my music. When I felt somebody repeatedly tapping my shoulder. "Omg what", I said taking one of my air pods out. "You in my seat", Some lightskin boy said. "I'll leave her alone if I were you Dudeylo", I heard Edot said. "Really cause I don't see your name on it", I said putting my AirPods back in.

Tell me why this mf took my AirPods out of my ear. I started standing up, When somebody pulled me back down. I looked over and saw Dotty and Ava giving me the look. "Don't look at me like that, Tell him give me my shit back", I said. "Give her shit back Dudeylo", Ava said. "Umm not until she learn some manners", He said. I got up and put my purse back on then I snatched my AirPods out of his hand and then left out the room slamming the door behind me.

I went into a empty room and laid on the couch, When 1 minute later the door swung open. I looked up and saw Dudeylo standing right there smiling, I sighed before sitting up. "I'm so sorry for messing up your day even more and I won't do it again", He said. "Ok thanks, Now get out so I can take a nap", I said. "How you tired, When you just got here?", He asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"I've been up since 4am and I haven't been to sleep", I said. "Let me get your number", He said. "Why", I asked. "Cause you cute and I like your vide", He said. I gave him my number and then I laid back down, I put my legs on his lap because he wouldn't move out of the way. "You really about yo stay right here while I'm sleep", I asked. "Yep, go to bed", He said turning the light off. I went to sleep cause I definitely wasn't about to stay awake with this Nigga.

*pt2 coming soon*