Tyfreka-𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝

Destiny Miller
18

________________________________@Destinydior

@Destinydior._  Posted 2 hours ago

Liked By @BiggKay, @Jazzzzz, @Dimondflaw and 234k others

Caption: I like my bitches gangster, ion like them Barbie💞😝

~Comments~

@BiggKay: Sexy Butt😍
^
😛
@Jazzzzz: 😈🤍

@Diamondflaw: Fine es😍😍
^
Period💅🏽

@Lamarcus._: You fine es🫦
^
Boy gtf out my comments, I broke up with you 2 months ago

~Load 10k more comments~

_______

Me and my friends Kayla, Diamond and Jazz were at a club, Having a good as time because my new song just hit a million views and there were fine ass niggas in here. Now the DJ fucked up because he started playing Tyfreka by Kp skywalka. "Tell Tyfreka when I get home Imma fold her up, Had to tell shahada I be bimping I can't hold her up", I yelled.

"Tell tynevea put it on me with her big ole butt", Diamond yelled. "They wouldn't even believe me, She wanna freak me in this big ole truck", I yelled twerking on Diamond as she slapped my butt. My skirt flipped up, so I stopped twerking and then the DJ turned the song off for some reason. "Yo we got 41k in the building, We finna play some of there shit", The DJ said. To my surprise Kyle, Tata and Jenn came and sat next to us,
I knew who they were because I listened to their music.

But anyways the DJ started playing Deuce, That was me and Jazz song too. "I'm in Stu with liquor as a bev, Throwing up four catch opper he dead. He rest hospital bed, I can not sleep I be off of the meds", I rapped. "Like what?, Fuck all these bitches' I just put a pain in my Smith & Aim for top' cause I cannot be second", Jazz rapped. We rapped the whole song, But I noticed out of the corner of my eye I seen Kyle and then staring at us.

"Imma go get a drink", I yelled over the music. "Alright", Diamond yelled back. I hopped off the chair and walked past Kyle and them down the steps. "Can I get a sex on the beach?", I asked the bartender. "I got you", He said winking at me. He made the drink then handed it to me. "Thank you", I said grabbing the drink and walking away.

I made it to bottom of the stairs, When I felt somebody gently grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Kyle, Which surprised me. "Wassup", He said. "Hey", I said smiling. "I noticed you up there and you caught my eye", He said. "Oh Fr", I said. "Yea, I'm jackin you heavy", He said. Then I noticed what the DJ started playing, This nigga was playing my song Touch Me (don't come for me, I couldn't figure out a song to use).

"Yo Destiny they playing your shin in this bitch", Diamond yelled over the balcony. "Bitch I hear it", I yelled back. "Wait you made this", Kyle asked. "Yea", I said smiling. "This shit fire, But let me get your number", Kyle said. I put my number in his phone and saved it as *Princess👅😍*. "I saved my number under Princess", I said.

"That's fine", Kyle said. I started smiling but my smile instantly dropped when I saw my ex LaMarcus walk in the club. "What's wrong?", Kyle asked. "My cheating abusive ex just walk in the club, I can't let him see me", I said. "Come here", Kyle said opening my arms. He pulled me into a hug and I hid my face in his neck, While he rest his hands on my ass.

"He walk straight pass us, You good", Kyle whispered in my ear. "I wanna go home", I said. "I'll take you back", he said. I texted Diamond and told her everything and Kyle texted TaTa to tell him he was leaving, Then he picked me up and carried me out of the club.