First Time-𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝙺𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗

Lyric Jimenez
17

________________________________

I was walking to the deil because my annoying ass brother decided to eat all my cereal. It was cold es out here, Idk why I decided to come out here in these thin ass leggings and and hoodie.

I made it to the deil and it was mad packed in this bitch for it to be 9 in the morning. I went to the aisle and grabbed 3 boxes of lucky charms, 2 bags of purple Doritos, a pack of Oreos and then I went to the counter. I forgot something, So I sat the stuff on the counter and went back to go get it. Otw back to the counter when I ran into somebody.

"I'm sorry", I said rubbing my head. "Nah you good it was my fault, I was paying attention", A deep voice said. I looked up and saw a fine tall ass lightskin and he had dimples, God definitely blessed this man. "Your cute", I said making him laugh. "You real bold, I'm name Justin but everybody calls me Jay", He said.

"Im Lyric", I said smiling showing my smiley piercing. "Let me get yo number?, You fine asf", Jay said. I gave him my number and he saved me under "My future wife💍".
"I gotta go pay for my stuff, So text me later", I said. "Hold on, let me pay", Jay said grabbing my arm. "It's kinda a lot of stuff", I said.

"Idc, Come on", Jay said. We got to the counter and Jay paid for my stuff, It came up too $25.68. HE grabbed my bags and we walked out of the deil. "Why you got need so much cereal?", Jay asked. "Cause my lil brother Darrian and some other lil boy who's name I forgot keep eating all my cereal", I said rolling my eyes. "Wait Darrian as in ddot?", Jay asked. "Yea why?", I asked.

"Thats my heart, The other lil boy who's name you forgot is my Brother and his name's Dd", He said. "Oh that's were I seen you from", I said making Jay look at me confused. "Dd has been trying to set me up with you, But ddot ain't having it", I explained. "Idc what ddot say, But I'm gonna make you my girl", Jay said making me smile.

We made it infront of my mom's house, I gave Jay a hug and he handed me my bags. "Ft me later", I said walking up the steps. "Ok and can you tell dd come on so we can go", Jay said. "Ok", I said.

I made it back into the house, Dd and Ddot was sitting on the couch playing the game. "Dd your brother Jay outside, He said hurry up", I yelled getting there attention. Him and Ddot dapped up, Dd came and gave me a hug before leaving out. Ddot came into the kitchen and I handed him one of the boxes of Lucky Charms.

"That one is yours, When you run out tell me and I will get you more but do not eat my boxes of cereal", I said and he started smiling. "That's my heart", He said hugging me. "Mhm, Now go get dressed you coming with me to do hair", I said. "Why Tho?", He asked. "Cause Mami at work and she said I have to watch you because your irresponsible", I said.

"I am not", Ddot said crossing him arms (sassy ass). "Yesterday you got your head stuck in a pot", I said. He stay silent because he knew I was right. "Mhm that what I thought, Now go get ready", I said. He groaned and went upstairs, I love that kid.