Break-ℂ𝕓𝕝𝕦

Unique Thompson
17

________________________________

Ever since Camrin has been getting more and more famous he's been getting distant, Like he'll take hours to respond to my texts and when he do he be like "Mb I was busy". This shit was starting to get annoying, So I thought of the only thing I could.

CBlu Pov:

My Wife💍
Camrin we need to talk

Husband🤍
Ok, What's Up

My Wife💍
I think we should take a break

Husband🤍
What Why?

My Wife💍
Cause you have been acting different
And I'm not about to just sit here and wait
For you to realize what you're doing

Husband🤍
That's really how you feel

My Wife💍
Yea, We can just take a break
For a week and if we like it then we can
Break up

Husband 🤍
Rd Bett!

Seen
_____

"Yo me and Unique just technically broke up", I said turning my phone off. "Bruh what, Wtf happen", Dougie asked. "She said that I have been acting differently lately, So we should take a break", I said. "Damn, Sorry bro", Dougie said. "Now I gotta figure out how Imma survive this week, Without talking to her", I said sighing.
____
Day 1...
Nobody's Pov:

Unique was focusing on getting some make up work finished because it was her senior year and she was not about to lose that valedictorian tittle. While Blu was at home on stream doing anyway and everything, But even tho he was having fun all he could thing about was Unique.

Day 2...
Blu Pov:

"Blu you wanna slide to this party with us, There's gonna be hella bitches there", Setty yelled. "Nah I'm good, Y'all have fun tho", I said before going back to my game. I haven't left the house all day, I've been play my game and binge everything. If Unique was her, I would've been doing none of this and I finally realized that I need her more than anything.

Day 3...

Unique Pov:

I was on FaceTime with Dougie, He called me because Blu wouldn't come out his room and he wasn't eating. "Blu open the door", Dougie yelled. "Nah", Blu said. I did indeed miss him and I know he missed me by the way he was acting. "Dougie I'm otw over there", I said sighing. "Rd see you soon", Dougie said before I hung up.

I put grey some leggings on and a light pink hoodie, I slipped on my pink Uggs and I packed my tote bag up. I put on my black coat on and then I called an Uber. It said one minute so I went downstairs, I left a note for my momma and then I left out of the house. I got in the Uber and the man drove away.

I had a key, So I unlocked the front door and went in. I jogged up the stairs, Dougie was sitting by the door in distress. "Finally you're here", Dougie said getting up. "You can go, I'll handle it", I said. "Thank you", Dougie said giving me a hug and then leaving. I knocked on the door three times. "Go away", Blu yelled. "It's me baby", I said softly.

The door opened and he pulled me in, He locked the door and then came over and hugged me. "I love you so much and I won't treat you bad again, Please don't leave me", Blu said. "I won't and I love you more", I said smiling and pulling away from the hug. I took off my coat, Hoodie, Bag and shoes then I got in the bed.

Tell me why this nigga jumped directly into me, I started laughing as he got comfortable on me. "You're a big baby", I said. "Only for you", Blu said.

@Niquee

Liked by @Dougieb

Liked by @Dougieb._, @Theonlysettyb, @yeahthatsmizzy and 345k others.

Captions: My Big Baby😍💙 @Cblu_180

~Comments~

@Dougieb._: Finally that nigga was annoying asf🙄
^
I'm dead😂😂

@Theonlysettyb: That nigga gonna suffocate her small ass, She only like 4"9😂
^
First of y'all I'm 5"1🙄🥲

@Everybodyluvsnicole: Y'all so cute😍
^
Thank you🤍

~Load 10k more comments~