Pool Party-ℂ𝕓𝕝𝕦

Simone Murphy
17

________________________________

@Itsjustsimone posted 5 hours ago

Liked by @Cblu_180✅, @Weluvkayyy, @Pradameee and 142k others

Caption: Rip me out the plastic😩

~Comments~

@Cblu_180: You fine asf😍
^
Nah, Is Cblu crushing on me?

@User: Not Cblu trying to see wassup😭

@Weluvkayyy: Your body shape is so cute😩
^
Thanks Girl🤍

@User: Omg I love the way you shaped😭

@User: U not even all that🙄
^
I'm most definitely all that, So get up
Out my mentions😂
______

I was at this Pool Party/ Party that Cblu was having and I was having a good time, But after a while my social battery started dying out. I went into my tote bag and pull some short out and put them on. When I first go here, Blu told me to put my stuff in his room. After I was done putting my shorts on, I put my bag back and started to leave out.

Ion know why, But his bed was looking mighty comfortable and since I didn't want to be around all them people anymore, I decided to lay on his bed. Like 1 or 2 hours later, I was laying on my stomach srolling through instagram when the door and when I looked over I saw Blu. "I was looking for you everywhere", He said coming into the room and closing the door.

"Mb, I didn't want to be around anybody anymore so I came in here", I said sitting up. "Nah you good, You can lay back down", He said. "How was the party after I disappeared?", I asked. "It was good, Until I had to kick everyone out because some nigga spilled liquor all over my rug", He said going into the bathroom.

"Damn, Since the party over I think I should go", I said. After like 2 or 3 minutes Blu came back into the room wearing some shorts and a tank top. "Since it's late and you by yourself, I think you should stay", He said sitting on the bed. "Ok I guess, Can you hand me my shirt", I said. He gave me the shirt and I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes.

I came back into the room and Blu was laying down trying to find something to watch. I walked over to other side of the bed and sat chris cross applesauce. "Do you usually let girl stay the night?", I asked. "Nah, You special", He said. "What you mean?", I asked. "I'm jacking you heavy and I'm tryna make you my girl", He said. "Take me out first, Then I'll make up my mind", I said.

"You still gonna be my boo", He said. "Mhmm", I said smiling and laying back.