Misunderstanding-𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖓 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗

Desiree Thomson
19

________________________________

Me and Jenn have been in a relationship for like 3 months now and I was going great until she decided to kiss some smooch that was at the studio the other day. I cursed her out and then put he out of my apartment, I haven't talk to her since. Me and my best friend Ashley were otw to this party, I knew Jenn was gonna be there because it was at her house. So I wore something that I knew was going to piss her off.

And even though she was blowing up my phone apologizing, I still was mad.

@Diary.Of.Desiree posted 30 minutes ago

Desiree posted 30 minutes ago

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by @therealjenncarter, @2playaa_ash, @Iamlilta and 98k others

Caption: I'm HER on sum g Shii🤎

~Comments~

@therealjenncarter: You testing my patience fr😤
^
Whatever🙄

@2playaa_ash: Is that bitch and will forever be that bitch💅🏽💋
^
@User: I need me a friend like Ashley😩

@User: Jenn gonna kill her for going out in a outfit like that😬

@Iamlilta: You girl Jenn head almost exploded when she saw this😂
^
She'll be fine😬

@User: Fine asf😍😍
_____

We made it in party and my best friend immediately went to go find her a nigga, Like girl damn we just got here. But anyways I spotted Tata in the corner and I walked over to him. "Tataaaa", I said dragging the a. "Wassup, I can't believe you really came here in that outfit", Tata said. "Shii me neither, Imma try to avoid Jenn at all costs", I said.

"Too late She's on her over here, Good luck", Tata said walking away. I turned around to see her walking towards me, I literally started speed walking to the bathroom.  I thought I made it without her catching me, But I was all the way wrong. Jenn grabbed me by my jacket and pulled me into her bedroom and locked the door, It was a nice ass bedroom too.

"You can't get mad at me because this is your punishment for kissing another girl", I blurted out. "She kissed me!", Jenn yelled. "Well you didn't push her off, So obviously you wanted it!", I yelled back. Now I'm gonna be honest, I never raised my voice at Jenn before know matter how mad I was at her, I never raised my voice.

"Oh so now you raising my voice at me", Jenn said walking towards me. "It slipped out", I said. "Don't let it happen again", She said. "How about you don't cheat on me again, Then I won't raise my voice at you again", I said turning around and walking to the door. "I was drunk asf", she said making me stop in my tracks.

"True, I mixed her Hennessy with Duse and she was fucked up", I heard Tata yell through the door. "And you let me curse her out", I yelled back. "It was funny and too be fair she still deserved it", He yelled back. "True true", I said. "Imma leave y'all alone though", He said before I heard feet walking away.

"I'm sorry", I said. "I am too, I should've never let that happen", Jenn said giving me a kiss. That kiss got intense ass fuck, I mean one minute we was kissing and then the next minute Jenn's head was in between my legs.