Hard Day-𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝙺𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗

Giana Ramsey
17

________________________________

I had a shitty night, First I fought out that my grandfather has cancer, Second on of my friends have been talking about me and I also fought out that my deadbeat dad what's to see me.

At school I was always nice and in a good mood, But today I was the complete opposite. Walking through the halls with my head down and my hoodie on, Avoiding everything and everybody. I made it to home room, I sat in my seat and put my head down as the class started.

"Giana, Can you lift up your head and do your work?", The teacher asked. "Ard, But I'm not doing this work", I said sitting up and leaning back in my chair. "Do your work or I'm calling the administrator", The teacher said. "Girl fuck you and that administrator", I said making everyone gasp.

"Get out", The teacher yelled. "Fine by me", I said grabbing my stuff and leaving out slamming the door. I was walking down the hallway when the security guard came and gave me the look. I sighed and followed him to the Iss room.

I walked in and sat down in the desk that was in the corner. There was one other person in here, But I couldn't see his face because he had his head down. "Ms Ramsey, I don't know what had got into you but I don't like it", The administrator said walking into the room. "Do it look like I give a fuck", I said making the boy laugh.

"Just so you know, You father is right here", The administrator said moving aside. My father walked in the room and I scoffed. "Giana why you acting like this, I'm worried", My father said. "Oh now you wanna be a good father, I haven't saw you in what 13 years", I said. "Come on, I'm taking you to my house", My father said roughly grabbing my arm.

"I'll be damned if I go anywhere with you", I said pulling my arm out of his grip. "Let's go",My father said trying to grab me again.

"She said she ain't going, So I suggested you get to stepping", I heard a voice saw behind me and I instantly recognized it. "Who Tf are you?", My father asked. "Her boyfriend, Now get to stepping before I boom you", Jay said. "Whatever, Just so you know I never wanted you and your were a mistake", My father said before leaving.

I turned around and hugged Jay, He was rubbing my back while I cried into his chest. "I'll give y'all a moment and call your mom to explain what happened", The administrator said.

"I hate him so much", I cried. "It's okay You'll never and will be a mistake, Your the best thing that happened to your mom and me", Jay said giving me a kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt but I called your mom and she said that you can get released home and Jay came come with so you won't be alone", The administrator said. "Ok", I said.

"Have a good rest of the day and I'm sorry for what happened", The administrator said as we walked towards the door. Jay wrapped my arms around my neck and kissed my head. "You'll be ok", Jay said. "I hope so", I said.