1-1:Pilot

Space, is a continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied, the physical universe beyond the Earth's atmosphere, the region beyond the Earth's atmosphere in which there are stars and planets.

There we see a pod floating lifelessly in the void, we pan back to the engine for the pod has been destroyed. And we don't get to see what's inside except for the light blue silhouette of a small leg.

Across Space, We Hear A Transmission. We see yellowish glowing and as the glowing dies down we see.

(Comics Version, Oh yeah both DC and Marvel Saiyan Series Take Place In Comics

(Comics Version, Oh yeah both DC and Marvel Saiyan Series Take Place In Comics.)

She seems to be looking at the remnants of a destroyed planet. "Well I knew King Vegeta's mouth would get him in trouble...didn't know it would get his race exterminated though." She says looking down she then sees Ronan's ship closing in on an object "Ronan?"

She flies behind the ship to avoid him seeing her. She manages to squint and look at a Saiyan pod. "A Saiyan Survived?!" Carol asks herself as she flies under the ship and sees Ronan prepping a powerful laser blaster "He's gonna kill it!"

She flies ahead and grabs the pod in time, avoiding an energy ray.

Inside The Ship.

A Kree runs over to Ronan.

"Sir it's Captain Marvel she's trying to save the remaining Saiyan!" He shouts

"Kill Her and It!" Ronan shouts.

Ronan fires at the two, and Captain Marvel immediately glows flying away from the blasts. "After her now!" Ronan shouts

The ship chases the two of them. Captain Marvel pushed the pod with all her strength and speed. She avoids each of the Ronan lasers with slight difficulty.

She pushes upwards avoiding a laser. She returns the fire damaging part of his ship. She flies ahead faster as the ship begins closing in on her.

"I gotta get this thing away from Ronan and fast!" Captain Marvel shouts

She's blasted into an asteroid making her shout in pain as the pod floats freely. Before the energy blast hits the pod she flies toward it and absorbs the energy.

She then redirects it to Ronan's ship severely injuring it. She grabs the pod and pushes it far away obvious battle damage is planted on her.

Ronan's ship chases her. "Release The Subatomic Bomb!" Ronan shouts

"But sir, that'll destroy everything in a 10 Picolimeter radius!" The Kree shouts

"DO IT!!!!!!!" Ronan shouts

The Kree nods to another one who types on a display. He then punches a button as a lever replaces the display.

The Kree sighs and pulls it down as the ship shakes. The wiring in between the ship glows greenish blue. CM looks back at it her eyes widen.

"Oh Crap Baskets," She says

She begins to glow with all the energy she has left. Her eyes glow with power as she prepares to go the fastest she has ever gone.

"FIRE!!!!" Ronan shouts

The green/blue orb rushes her. She flies ahead at beyond faster than light speed. The orb is extremely close behind them. Carol's mere speed alone begins to make planets crack.

She notices her speed is making the pod melt. And soon the individual inside will fall out. "I gotta slow down but I also have to lose Ronan!" She shouts

She sighs and stops making a powerful energy shield to block the orb. She winced in pain as her mask began to burn off. "No...I WON'T LET YOU!" She shouts

Her energy shield begins to vibrate as it will soon shatter and she will lose her life. She sighs knowing the end is near she looks around to see if she can spare the alien the suffering.

That is until she feels like she's overpowering the powerful orb. Her eyes widen as she looks to the side the Saiyan baby was there. His black hair and orange/yellow eyes and the tail wagged as he stared at the beam.

The two sent out a powerful push redirecting the orb. The resulting explosion leaves everyone but Ronan dead. Cause by golly that fuckers are hard to kill.

"Kid...you saved me," she says

"Cwap Basskits!" The baby shouts

Carol's eyes widen.

Power Levels-

Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel/Mom: 1,000,000->90,000,000

Ronan The Accuser: 1,000,000

Kree:30K+

The Baby:100+