6-8: One V One

The Saiyans descend slowly before Ultron.
Masaru immediately drops his weighted clothing.

"Masaru, and you brought the king of all 2 and a half Saiyans." Ultron says

"I'll kill em." Vegeta says

"All of have tried." Gold Ultron says motioning to the motionless avengers, "And all have failed..." The army of sentries rises before Ultron, "Any last words?"

"Yeah...Two..." Vegeta says

"GALICK GUN!!!!!!!!!!" Vegeta and Trunks shout

Ultron quickly avoids the attack but it does obliterate half his sentries, "You two fight off the sentries

Ultron quickly avoids the attack but it does obliterate half his sentries, "You two fight off the sentries...this bastards mine." Masaru says

Vegeta and Trunks nod and split off. Masaru and Ultron face off. Tension rising as they close in on each other.

In a zip of crazy speed, The two exchange blows, flying higher into the sky before they grasp each other's wrists and strike one another with a headbutt, Masaru simultaneously powering up into his Super Saiyan form.

Almost immediately afterwards, Masaru takes a hold of Ultron, tossing him a great distance before summoning his Spirit Sword and slashing multiple beams of golden energy at his foe.

However, Ultron quickly breaks the beam and fires a Purple Beam as retaliation, to which Masaru dodges and lunges towards Ultron in an attempt to strike, only for the two to chase one another around Manhattans neck briefly.

Masaru tries to cut at Ultron, but he avoids it by using Instant Transmission to teleport a distance away.

Ultron forms orbs in his hands, throwing one at his foe, which is knocked away by Masaru's free hand.

He closes the gap and clashes with Ultron's other orb with the Spirit Sword.

As the two clash, Ultron smirks and recalls the previously blown orb back, which Masaru notices and barely blocks, sending the two careening into the distance.

After a temporary silence, a great wave of yellow Ki energy forms, colliding with the significantly smaller purple wave.

Ultron corkscrews towards his foe, raising his fist and causing him to flinch, only to open his palm and attack with a massive ki blast.

However, it's quickly shown to have not affected Masaru, who emerges from the blast with a punch, bringing the two to attack and dodge one another at blindingly swift speeds until they both trade a simultaneous punch to the face, which sends them back to the floor of the palace.

Both Non-Humans begin to channel their energy, gathering ki to form their respective greatest attacks.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Ultron says charging