7-8: Failure Again

Vegeta's energy blasts clashed with Hela's dark magic, creating explosions that rocked the battlefield.

Hyperion's strength allowed him to go toe-to-toe with Hela's minions, his punches sending shockwaves through the air. Captain Marvel's cosmic energy surged, obliterating enemies with each strike.

Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha showcased their martial arts mastery, swiftly taking down Hela's warriors with a flurry of kicks and punches.

Master Roshi, despite his age, displayed incredible agility and unleashed devastating techniques, turning the tide of battle.

Bulma's inventions proved invaluable, providing the team with advanced weaponry and technology to counter Hela's dark forces.

The Avengers fought with unmatched teamwork and coordination, their combined efforts creating a formidable front against Hela's onslaught.

Dr. Strange's mystical abilities protected the heroes, creating shields and portals to evade Hela's attacks and strategize their next moves.

Red Hulk, A-Bomb, and She-Hulk smashed through the enemy lines, their sheer strength overwhelming Hela's minions.

Nova soared through the skies, raining down energy blasts that decimated Hela's forces.

Punisher's lethal accuracy took out enemy combatants one by one, while Scarlet Witch manipulated reality itself, disrupting Hela's dark magic and providing openings for her allies.

The X-Men and The Fantastic Four worked in perfect sync, their powers complementing each other as they fought with unwavering determination.

Wolverine's adamantium claws tore through Hela's minions, Cyclops' optic blasts cut through the darkness, Storm's control over the elements unleashed a torrent of wind and lightning, and Jean Grey's telepathic abilities shielded her teammates from Hela's influence.

Despite their combined efforts, Hela's power proved to be overwhelming. She unleashed a devastating attack, causing a shockwave that sent the heroes flying.

As they struggled to get back on their feet, Hela stood before them, her eyes glowing with dark energy.

Thor stood holding his side as Hela watched them all, "Oh...Brother...It's all over, after I've killed you and taken over Midgard. Asgard will be next, father will have to bow to me for once poetic is it not?" Hela asks

Thor growls and his eyes glow with lightning and rage. Thor, fueled by his determination and the power of both his mighty weapons, unleashed a flurry of lightning-infused strikes upon Hela.

Mjolnir soared through the air, striking with precision and force, while Stormbreaker cleaved through Hela's minions with unstoppable might.

Thor fought with all his might, channeling the power of the storm itself. With each swing of his hammer and swing of his axe, he pushed Hela back, forcing her to retreat.
It seemed like victory was within Thor's grasp.

But Hela, the goddess of death, was not one to be underestimated. She summoned her dark energy, creating a powerful shield that deflected Thor's attacks.

With a wicked smile, she retaliated, unleashing her own devastating powers upon the God of Thunder.

Despite his valiant efforts, Thor found himself overwhelmed by Hela's relentless assault.

She matched his strength blow for blow, countering his lightning with her own dark magic.

As the battle raged on, Thor's strength began to wane, and his blows grew weaker.

In a final desperate attempt, Thor summoned the last of his energy and unleashed a devastating lightning storm upon Hela.

The skies crackled with power as bolts of lightning rained down, engulfing the battlefield. It seemed like victory was finally within Thor's grasp.

But just as he thought he had won, Hela rose from the ashes, her power seemingly undiminished.

With a cruel smile, she unleashed a devastating blow upon Thor, sending him crashing to the ground. Mjolnir slipped from his grasp, and Stormbreaker clattered to the earth.

As Thor lay defeated, Hela stood triumphantly over him, her dark energy swirling around her.

Back In Hel, Masaru is almost fully decayed until Cat takes out another senzu, "Masaru...It's the last senzu I have...if I give it to you...there won't be anyone else to give them to..." Cat says but then she looks at Masaru who smiles seemingly accepting his fate, "But I know you'll win...You always come through..."

She pulls out the blade in his abdomen and then feeds him the senzu giving him one last kiss before she leaves.

We pan back to a grey Masaru as we see his skin slowly turn back brown, Hela descends to everyone in Midgard cackling.

"It's over! I am The Queen!" She shouts

"Queen my ass!" Black Cat shouts

Hela turns and faces Cat, "Awww the little kitty wants to fight the god of the universe." Hela says

"Atleast this little kitty has had her kitty banged in by the man you want." Black Cat says

Hela's eyes widen, "You've sealed your fate." Hela says

With the necrosword in hand, Black Cat leaped into action, her acrobatics unmatched.

She slashed and parried, using the dark magic of the sword to her advantage. The battle was fierce, with each strike resonating with the clash of steel.

But Hela, being the formidable opponent that she is, proved to be a challenge even for Black Cat.

With her mastery over death and her own deadly weapons, Hela swiftly countered every move, her power unmatched.

As the battle raged on, Black Cat's luck seemed to waver.

The necrosword, once a source of power, began to drain her own strength.

With each swing, she felt her energy waning, her movements growing sluggish.

Despite her best efforts, Black Cat found herself outmatched by Hela's sheer power.

The goddess of death seized the opportunity and delivered a devastating blow, sending Black Cat sprawling to the ground.

The necrosword slipped from her grasp, its dark energy fading away.

As Black Cat lay defeated, Hela stood tall, her victory assured. Though she had fought with all her skill and cunning, Black Cat had fallen short.

The Avengers one by one stood up to help Cat out, in a blur of speed quicksilver snatches the Staff from hela.

He tosses it to cat as the heroes face down the god of death who's not too happy, fade out.