5-4: Arrival Of Aliens

(Note Trunks Hasn't Unlocked SSJ Yet.)

Scene changes to outer space, where Vegeta and Nappa's Space Pods are seen arriving at Earth.

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (slightly annoyed) No.

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (more annoyed) No.

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (really annoyed) No!

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (now irritated) NO!

NAPPA: Are we there yet?

VEGETA: (relieved) Yes.

Space Pods crash through a building and land in the middle of the road, forming two huge craters.

NAPPA: Yaaay!

Scene cuts to Vegeta and Nappa landing on the street, in front of a group of shocked citizens.

NAPPA: Hey look, Vegeta, more locals.

Citizens are shown to be completely scared with most of them whimpering.

CITIZEN: ....So, are you guys alien--

Nappa destroys the entire city, leaving nothing but a gigantic crater.

NAPPA: Ahhh, I hate awkward silences.

The Avengers have all 6 dragon balls and go to get the final one before they hear the explosions, "Saiyans?" Tony asks

Trunks nods, "Wait can't you help us you just be light years stronger then your father?" Thor asks

"I wouldn't say light years but I am but I can't interfere with the past anymore it's up to you guys." Trunks says

The Avengers nod and dispatch.

Vegeta and Nappa have arrived at the battlefield as Mars: The bringer of War by Gustav Holst plays in the background.

NAPPA: Hi.

Vegeta and Nappa land in front of the avengers who arrive.

THOR: So, you guys are the Saiyans?

NAPPA: No.

VEGETA: Don't be rude, Nappa.

HAWKEYE: And you're here for the Dragon Balls?

NAPPA: No.

VEGETA: ...We are. And I am the prince of all Saiyans!

BLACK WIDOW: You're a prince?

NAPPA: No.

VEGETA: .....Fuck you, Nappa.

IRON MAN: So what do we call you?

NAPPA: I am Nappa, and this is Vegeta. He was a prison...

VEGETA: (interrupting) Shut up, Nappa!

NAPPA: (whispering) ...bitch.

VEGETA: (Through clenched teeth) Dammit, Nappa.

NAPPA: (notices Thor) Oh look, Vegeta, it's an Asgardian.

HAWKEYE: Hey, I take offense to that.

THOR: He's referring to me, you idiot. And it's not an insult; the asgardians are a fine, proud race of--

NAPPA: That means his dad's a man whore right?

Thor stands gaping his mouth in shock as snickering from Hawkeye can be heard off-screen trying not to laugh.

VEGETA: (Amused) Eunuchs.

A couple of news helicopters arrive at the battlefield.

MR. KENT: These are them, folks-- the terrible monsters who destroyed West City! Jimmy, hurry up and get a shot of the bald one.

JIMMY: (looks at Nappa, Iron Man, and Captain America) Um, Which one, Mr. Kent?

NAPPA: Look, Vegeta, the Paparazzi. I have to protect my image!

He destroys a cargo robot.

JIMMY: Oh, my God, he blew up the cargo robot! And the cargo was people!

The rest of the news helicopters leave.

NAPPA: Good, now I'm gonna read their power levels, Vegeta.

VEGETA: (removes his scouter) Nappa, don't you understand? They can hide their power levels-- those readings are useless.

NAPPA: (also removes his scouter) You mean like YouTube friends?

VEGETA: Yes, and I have a better way of testing their power levels. Plant the Saibamen.

NAPPA: (plants a seed at the ground) Yay!

Six Saibamen erupt from the ground.

NAPPA: Ta-da!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: (shocked) Wha-what are those?

VEGETA: They're cultivated life forms. All with the same power level as Raditz. That's right; he was so weak, we could actually grow Raditzes!

NAPPA: But, Vegeta, then you have to worry about the Fraggles.

VEGETA: Oh God dammit, Nappa, nobody's going to get that.

THOR: Who the hell is Raditz?

BLACK PANTHER: (off-screen) As a matter of fact...

Black Panther and Okoye arrive at the battlefield.

BLACK PANTHER: I did.

VEGETA: (sarcastically) Oh, goody, more of them. Who the hell are you?

NAPPA: Vegeta, look, more bald people, (looks at Krillin) the small one, (looks at Piccolo, Okoye, Iron Man and Cap) the tall ones, and-- (looks at Hulk) Ah... Ah... Vegeta! Look, a Pokémon.

HULK: I'm not a Pokémon! I'm HULK! HULK SMASH!

NAPPA: Did you hear that, Vegeta? It's a Hulk. (holds a Poké Ball) I'm gonna catch it!

HULK: I told you, I'm not a Poké-- (gets hit by a Poké Ball) OW!

NAPPA: Awwww, it didn't work, Vegeta.

VEGETA: That's because you have to damage it first.

NAPPA: Alright, let's see if I can get a critical!

Tony flinches in response; Spider-Man arrives at the battlefield.

SPIDER-MAN: Hey, guys, I'm here now.

HAWKEYE: (joyfully) It's Spider-Man!

SPIDER-MAN: That's right-- don't worry, guys, we worked ourselves half to death with our training, so I know as long as we stick together, we'll take on these Saiyans, and WE WILL WI--

Saibamen latches onto Peter and self-destructs. All that's left after the explosion is Peter's corpse.

HAWKEYE: (off-screen) Yeah...! Woooo...!

Nappa is naming the remaining five Saibamen, with an arrow pointing to the first four from right to left.

NAPPA: And that one's Snuggles, and that one's Foofoo, and that one's Cabbagehead, and that one's Other-Cabbagehead, (shows a Saibamen struggling to get up) and that one's Vegeta Jr.

Vegeta kills Vegeta Jr.

NAPPA: Vegeta Jr., Nooooo!