1-15: Uncontrollable II

An orb of ki appears in Masaru's mouth before he unleashes his Gigantic Roar at Hulk's face, forcing the Avenger to release his grip as the resulting smoke clears to reveal half of Hulk's face being burned off before healing.

Masaru then flies backwards while firing ki blast after ki blast to try and keep Hulk away to no avail as he gets punched back before flying upwards.

A green forcefield appears around Masaru before the Saiyan Berserker unleashes his Blaster Meteor attack, obliterating the landscape before five shots fly towards Hulk. The Hulk smiles as he pulls both his arms back.

"Hulk SMASH!!" Hulk Roars.

Before unleashing a Thunder Clap that creates a shockwave which detonates the ki orbs, creating a smokescreen that allows the Avenger to leap at Masaru, sending both out of orbit before Masaru recovers and subjects Hulk to an barrage of attacks, creating an opening for the Saiyan to send two ki blasts at Hulk.

The first blast stops at Hulk's stomach before the second one hits it, revealing it to be Omega Blaster as Masaru feeds more ki into it and causing its size to increase further, as the Hulk is still grabbing at the omega-sized ki ball with his eyes glowing in yellow.

"You think you're strong?! Hulk strongest there is!!" Hulk roses.

Hulk's glowing eyes begin to glow green as he becomes Worldbreaker, sending the Omega Blaster past him to destroy the planet they were formerly on and propelling him towards Masaru.

The pair get sent to another planet before shockwaves appear across it until it detonated, sending Hulk backwards.

"YES! SHOW ME!! BREAK THE WORLD!!! BREAK EVERYTHING!!!!" Hulk shouts

The planet remains before the Avenger detonates to reveal Masaru, now in his Legendary Super Saiyan form before he charges at Hulk.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Masaru screams.

Masaru sends Hulk far away with a chest bump before charging at him. Focus shifts towards the entire galaxy as segments blink away before the rest of the galaxy follows suit as focus shifts to a separate planet before Hulk and Masaru fly out from it, detonating the planet as they move away.

Masaru and Hulk ready their fists before clashing, causing reality to shatter as the pair land on fragments.

The roaring Hulk and Masaru leap at each other before headbutting each other repeatedly, causing reality to shatter countless times until it fades to white before a green explosion occurs.

God I'm gonna have to do so much math for the power levels.

We come back there are cracked planets and the sun is slightly moving. Masaru comes to consciousness and sees a knocked out hulk who starts to detransform into hulk.

Masaru grabs his watch and taps it putting it on hulks mouth before he detransforms into Bruce. Bruce looks at Masaru and sees he's in space.

"I'll explain..." Masaru says grabbing him and flying back to the planet.

He lands infront of the family who notice Masaru and Bruce, Bruce due to changing back is ok, Masaru on the other hand looks like he's been rammed consecutively by...bulls, rhinos you know what every big animal ever...

"Woah what happened?" Tony asks

"Uhh...stuff...can you catch me?" Masaru asks

"What?" Tony asks before Masaru collapses, but he's caught by Hawkeye.

Power Levels- If I'm off it's because I fuckin suck at math...Also due to Masaru training his power level is constantly going up.

Masaru-23,450
(Super Saiyan C-Type)1,172,500
(Wrath) 11,725,000
(LSSJ) (multiplier I think is 100X so) 1,172,500,000
But then there's this.

Masaru-23,450(Super Saiyan C-Type)1,172,500(Wrath) 11,725,000(LSSJ) (multiplier I think is 100X so) 1,172,500,000But then there's this

So 58,625,000,000,000...but due to us doing the first Spider-Man movie spoiler alert we're just gonna stick with 1,172,500,000

Hulk-150,000
(Work Breaker) 1,171,500,000