1-14:Uncontrollable I

Masaru is seen eating cereal he eats and well that's about it bye.

Just kidding...Masaru hears something he walks toward the training room. He sees Thor and Hulk arguing and he knows that when hulk gets angry, not much can stop him.

He runs in and gets between them, "Ok ok what's going on?" Masaru asks

"He's ashamed I beat him in the race!" Thor shouts

"You cheated!" Hulk shouts

"Bruce get over it! It's just a race it's never that serious!" Masaru shouts. Hulk scoffs and leaves as he looks at Thor and slaps him, "Dumbass."

He walks off and the team gets a red alert red alert! They all run over and Masaru due to his size struggles to look at the screen to.

"It's Enchantress!" Thor shouts

"Not again, everyone move out Widow Hawkeye." Captain America says

"Why do we have to stay?" Black widow asks

"Cause neither of you have powers, also you gotta take care of Masaru, let's go!" Tony says as The useful avengers leave.

"Uhh yall wanna play Minecraft?" Masaru asks holding up a controller and smiling.

The Three Of Them Sit Down and Play Minecraft.

"CLINT GET OUT OF MY SPOOKY MANSION DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MOBS I HAD TO KILL TO GET RID OF THEM?!" Black widow shouts

"Not my problem make room!" Clint shouts

Just then an alarm blares, the heroes look at their watches: CODE GREEN!!!!

"What's a code green?" Masaru asks

"It's Bruce...shit get every available hero you can Nat I'll try to help everyone calm him down." Hawkeye shouts running out black widow behind.

Masaru looks down and sighs.

"Fuck my life man..." he says vanishing.

Masaru reappears seeing the layed out heroes, he rushes hulk.

"Hulk...Bring Bruce back!" Masaru shouts

Hulk roars at him.

"This'll be fun..." Masaru says rushing ahead.

Masaru cocks a fist back to punch the Hulk, but the latter does not flinch. Surprised how ineffective his punch was, the Saiyan throws another one.

Again no dice.

The grinning green goliath returns the favor and sends Masaru flying, who stops himself by skidding to a halt.

"Why did I come here!!!" Masaru shouts looking up.

He didn't have time to compose himself however, as a fist from the gamma monster introduces him to an uppercut followed by a volley of punches.

Sent up again, he is quickly brought back and thrashed about like a ragdoll before being flung across the city with heavy impact into a rocky structure.

Masaru groans in pain very injured as hulk closes in, he turns to the side and sees his mom unconscious. His eyes widen as he growls and his eyes glow yellow.

"HOW DARE YOU...THATS MY...

MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wrath Masaru shouts

This is the start of the reason why hulk truly adores/loves Masaru because he's the only one who can match his blind rage and why they will have the second strongest bond out of them all.

Masaru then rises into the air and powers up into his Wrath State. His power boost lets him send the Hulk tumbling through the desert before catching up and throwing another punch, following up with an uppercut that sends the Green Goliath into the air.

The Saiyan Kid then dashes into him with an Eraser Blow and throws Hulk into the ground.
The Saiyan proceeds to examine the crater caused by the impact before hearing Hulk roar as he begins to charge at Masaru.

Masaru proceeds to ready two green orbs of ki before spamming square.

"Yes! Get angry!!" Hulk roars.

Hulk proceeds to power through the onslaught before he pulls a large chunk of earth and smashes it upon Masaru.

The Saiyan berserker quickly breaks through the improvised weapon before charging at Hulk, sending the pair upwards before returning to the ground.

Masaru and Hulk viciously attack each other with punches before locking hands.

A green energy spreads from Masaru as Hulk is subjected to the Saiyan's Bind technique, paralyzing the Avenger long enough for Masaru to grab Hulk's head before decapitating the green goliath.

The scene suddenly cuts to the Green Door, zooming into the camera with focus as the dead Banner's voice is heard.

"Hulk ain't just incredible, Hulk is immortal!" Hulk shouts

The scene then cuts back to Masaru as he looks at Hulk's severed head, not noticing his opponent's headless body get back up.

He only shows surprise with getting grabbed on the shoulder by the headless body being punched away, allowing the Hulk to retrieve his head and reattach it. Masaru can only look on in shock and confusion.

"You are... monster?" Masaru asks

"No! The DEVIL!!!" Hulk shouts

Hulk rushes at the Saiyan before subjecting Masaru to a barrage of punches, ending with the mutated Bruce Banner grabbing his foe by the neck.

Masaru growls before his pupils shatter as he roars while being bathed in a blinding green light.

Hulk looks at Masaru as the Saiyan's hair is now golden, an indicator of Broly accessing Super Saiyan C-Type before Broly opens his mouth.

Also for those saying he's getting too much power too easily and too soon.

It's weaker then super saiyan so...chill...and also yes he's the legendary super saiyan why? Plot get over it.