3-2: Uhh...Kinda Confused On What To Call This

Masaru paces infront of the actual Gwen, "I don't know what to do she kissed my cheek I don't know what exactly to call that...like are we dating are we friends was she just being flirty like WHAT DO I DO GWENNNN!!!!!" He shouts falling over, Gwen crouches next to him.

"Your over thinking this Masaru, have you asked spider-girl what she thought?" She asks

"No." Masaru says

"Maybe you should I mean after all you two have been through." Gwen says

Flashback:

Fin Fang Foom was wreaking havoc, unleashing his destructive powers upon the helpless inhabitants. The Saiyan warrior, Masaru, knew he had to step forward to protect his home. With a determined spirit, he confronted the colossal dragon, their clash shaking the very ground beneath them.

As Masaru exchanged blows with Fin Fang Foom, it became apparent that the creature's strength was unlike anything he had ever faced. Despite his immense power, Masaru found himself struggling to keep up. A new ally appeared-Spider-Girl!

Spider-Girl, a superhero swung into action, her web-slinging abilities proving invaluable in combating Fin Fang Foom's aerial attacks.
With her acrobatic skills she provided a much-needed advantage to Masaru.

Together, Masaru and Spider-Girl fought side by side, their combined strength and teamwork proving to be a formidable force against Fin Fang Foom.

Masaru utilized his Saiyan powers, unleashing devastating energy blasts, while Spider-Girl utilized her agility and web-based attacks to keep the dragon off balance.

As the battle raged on, Masaru's Saiyan spirit ignited within him. Drawing upon his inner strength, he transformed into a Super Saiyan, his golden aura radiating with power.

With this newfound energy, Masaru unleashed a mighty punch, sending Fin Fang Foom crashing into the distance. The defeated dragon retreated, realizing he was no match for the combined might of Masaru and Spider-Girl.

The planet was saved, and the grateful inhabitants cheered for their heroic defenders.

Flashback:

"Then there was that time against rhino." Gwen says

Flashback:

One day, a notorious villain known as The Rhino emerged, unleashing chaos and destruction upon the city.

The Rhino, a hulking brute with impenetrable armor and superhuman strength, terrorized the innocent citizens, leaving a trail of devastation in his wake.

Masaru, recognizing the danger, knew he had to step forward and protect the people he cared about. With unwavering determination, he confronted The Rhino in a showdown of epic proportions.

As the battle ensued, Masaru quickly discovered that The Rhino's armor made him nearly invulnerable to his attacks. Despite his incredible strength, Masaru struggled to land a decisive blow.

Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, a figure swung into action, gracefully landing beside Masaru-it was Spider-Girl!

Spider-Girl, a superhero known for her incredible agility, web-slinging abilities, and quick thinking, joined Masaru in the battle against The Rhino.

Together, they formed an unlikely alliance, combining their unique skills and powers to take down the formidable foe.

Masaru engaged The Rhino in a fierce hand-to-hand combat, while Spider-Girl utilized her acrobatics and web-based attacks to keep him off balance.

Their teamwork was impeccable, each complementing the other's abilities flawlessly. Masaru's Saiyan heritage fueled his determination, pushing him to reach new heights of power.

As the battle raged on, Masaru tapped into his Super Saiyan form-a transformation that granted him immense strength and unparalleled speed.

With his golden aura blazing, he unleashed a devastating flurry of punches and kicks, shattering The Rhino's armor piece by piece.

Spider-Girl, witnessing Masaru's incredible power, felt inspired and empowered. She launched herself from building to building, creating intricate webs that ensnared The Rhino, further weakening his defenses. Together, they managed to subdue the villainous brute.

With The Rhino defeated, the city was safe once again, and its citizens rejoiced. Masaru and Spider-Girl stood side by side, sharing a moment of victory and gratitude.

Flashback Ends.

"Guess that makes sense...I'll ask her later." Masaru says

Gwen chuckles and pats his shoulder.

"Wait what if she wants to kiss me I don't know how to kiss people Gwen!!!!" Masaru shouts slamming his head through the floor.

"I can help." Gwen says

"You can?" He asks

"Don't you remember I've dated Peter remember." Gwen says

"Oh yeah." Masaru says