5-3: Gather

VEGETA: Anyway, we're here because my partner's an idiot. Now that we've got introductions out of the way, I think I'll just kill you and--

NAPPA: Hey, Vegeta.

VEGETA: Oh God, what now?

NAPPA: (notices Arlian Queen) I think that's their queen. I'm curious how they breed.

VEGETA: Oh, goddammit, Nappa-- that's disgusting! I say we just--

NAPPA: (To Arlians) Hey, you guys, breed for us!

ARLIAN KING: Why should we listen to you? (Arlians guards begin surrounding Vegeta and Nappa) You're surrounded by my thirteen elite... (Nappa kills guards with an explosion) ...dead guards. (to his wife) Well, you heard him, honey.

NAPPA: They're not doing anything, they're just standing on top of each other and... (a snapping sound is heard while both Arlians start mating) Awww, there we go!

Nappa takes his cell phone and takes a picture. Vegeta's cell phone vibrates, and he takes out his cell phone and sees the picture.

VEGETA: (disgusted from what he saw) Oh, goddammit, Nappa!

Captain America and Black Widow head to the snowy mountains, where they discover the first Dragon Ball hidden deep within an ancient temple.

Meanwhile, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Hulk journey to a remote island, battling fierce creatures and overcoming treacherous obstacles to find their Dragon Ball.

Iron Man and Trunks, armed with their high-tech gadgets and Saiyan speed, search the bustling city for their Dragon Ball.

They face off against cunning thieves and outsmart them to retrieve the precious artifact.

As the Avengers and Trunks collect the Dragon Balls one by one, they face challenges and foes at every turn.

But their determination and teamwork keep them going. Along the way, they encounter familiar faces from both universes, forming unexpected alliances and facing powerful adversaries.

After a while.

ARLIAN KING: There, I banged my wife, will ya leave us in peace?

VEGETA: Actually, no, I'm still going to kill you.

ARLIAN KING: Summon the Rancor!

The Rancor arises from the ground, which is a gigantic Arlian.

NAPPA: Vegeta... It's... It's... It's so cute! Can I keep it? Can I keep it?

VEGETA: Fine, just catch it or something.

NAPPA: Yay! (Rancor tries to attack Nappa, who grabs its hand) Here boy, shake-- (rips off one of the Rancor's fingers) Ahhh, I got your finger. Okay, now boy, catch the ball. Catch the ball! (hurls a blast at the Rancor, completely destroying it) Hagh! Awwww! Aww, I broked-ed it, Vegeta. It must be made of something weak-- like paper maché, or Raditz.

ARLIAN KING: (the audio downgrades in quality) (terrified and begins running up to his throne) Please, I'll do anything you want! (Vegeta begins hurling debris at the king's throne) We'll give you riches, womens-- Wait, what are you doing?

VEGETA: I'm about to rock you... like a hurricane.

ARLIAN KING: I love that song! (debris hits the king in the torso, killing him) AAUGHWRR!

VEGETA: Ha, did you see that, Nappa-- that was totally bada-- (looks towards Nappa) What are you doing?

NAPPA: (offscreen) I'm cuddling it, Vegeta.

VEGETA: It's dead, Nappa.

NAPPA: NOOOOOO!! (cries) Oh, I remember when we first got him, Vegeta.

Flashback of Nappa Killing the Rancor with Barbara Streisand's "The Way We Were" playing in the background.

NAPPA: (audio returns to normal) Ah, good times.

ARLIAN: You have freed our race! You two are the greatest heroes known to our planet! We shall erect statues of you...

NAPPA: Well, isn't that nice of them, Vege--

ARLIAN: ...out of our dung.

Silence

NAPPA: Well, isn't that nice of them, Ve--

VEGETA: We're leaving, Nappa.

NAPPA: 'Kay.

Vegeta and Nappa fly to their Space Pods and leave Arlia.

NAPPA: Look at us, Vegeta, we saved an entire race from tyranny. We're heroes, Vegeta-- we are a couple of really great guy--

Vegeta exits his pod and destroys Arlia.

NAPPA: Ha ha! Ahaha! Ahh... tragic.