3-7: Lizardo II

Conners looks at a screen, "I'm afraid duty calls. I'll leave you in the more-than-capable hands of Miss Stacy. Nice meeting you all." He says finally walking off.

"If you'd like to gather round." Gwen says as the group does so.

"Welcome to Oscorp's tree of life. Our planet's tree of life is immense. At Oscorp's Cross-Species Division...We endeavour to explore exciting new methods..." a female ai says

She spots Peter and Masaru splitting away from the group and runs up to them.

"Hi." She says as the two turn, "What are you doing, "Rodrigo"?"

He looks confused.

"Your badge." Masarh whispers.

"Oh, yeah." Peter says

"What are you two doing here?" Gwen asks

"I work here. I don't. I was gonna say I work here... but it seems like you do work here. So you know that I don't." Peter stammers.

"You following me?" She asks

"No, I'm not following you, no. I had no idea you worked here." Peter says

"Why would you be here?" She asks

"I just snuck in because..." he freezes.

"We love science." Masaru comes in.

"You love it." She asks.

"We're passionate about it." Masaru says

"So you snuck in...?" She says realizing she has a job, "I have to lead this tour group. (To Masaru) I'll ask you more about this later. Do not get me in trouble."

"I promise you We won't." Masaru says

"Stay with the group." Gwen says walking up to kiss Masaru before walking back to the group,
"All right, guys? I'm gonna take you to the bioreactor room now."

Masaru and Peter turn but Peter bumps into a guy making him drop his folder.

"Sorry. Yo." Peter says picking up his folder, "Sorry."

He notices the same symbol he saw earlier in his dad's stuff. The guy snatches the stuff from him and walks away.

"What you know him?" Masaru asks

"It's what I saw earlier today, we gotta follow him." Peter says

Masaru sighs as the two do so, Peter and Masaru breaks into a lab where a "biocable"-a high strength strand of webbing-is created by genetically modified spiders.

While in there Masaru pokes a web causing the whole thing to stop and spiders to rain down on them both, but Peter already has his powers so he doesn't get bit this time.

Meanwhile With Conners, who is pressured by his superior Dr. Rajit Ratha to complete his serum, and cure the terminally ill Mother of Oscorp Emily Osborn.

Because we already have green goblin he has an accelerated healing factor that doesn't make any sense to put it in this one so yeah.

"We received the results from the mRNA sequences this morning. They were disappointing." Conners relays.

"Define "disappointing."" Rajit says sitting down.

"Another dead end. It's the decay rate algorithm.
And this is to be expected." Conners says

"Expected? You said you were close." Rajit says

"We are close, but it's gonna take time." Conners says.

"She doesn't have time. Emily Osborn is dying, Dr. Connors. Save her." Rajit says threateningly,
"Or we'll both lose our heads." Rajit leaves.

Meanwhile Peter and Masaru exit the lab and Gwen spots them with a hint of anger in her eyes as they try to walk back to the group and spot her.

"All right, give me the badge." She says "Give it to me."

She takes the badge from Peter angrily and then turns back to the group.

"Sorry Babe." Masaru calls out

"Sure you are." She says walking off.

"You mad?" He asks

"No." She says

"She's for sure mad." Masaru says sighing.