1-19: Wrestling!!!

Inside A Wrestling Arena.

Public: Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw!

Bonesaw has just gotten done beating someone's ass.

Man: One, two, three. That's it!

Ring Announcer: Who's the man? Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Bone Saw McGraw. For $3000 is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring for three minutes with this titan of testosterone? Who? I know who. The Flying Dutchman.

With Peter.

Check-In Girl: Next. There's no featherweight division here smallfry. Next.

Peter: No, no. Sign me up.

Check-In Girl: Okay. You understand the NYWL is not responsible for any injury you may and probably will sustain while participating in said event and you are indeed participating of your own free will?

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Yes.

Check-In Girl: Down the hall to the ramp. May God be with you. Next.

Inside The Ring.

Ring Announcer: Are you ready for more?

Bone Saw McGraw: Bone Saw is ready!

Ring Announcer: Will the next victim please enter the arena at this time? If he can withstand just three minutes in the cage with Bone Saw McGraw the sum of $3000 will be paid to...

He backs up to Peter.

Ring Announcer: What's your name, kid?

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: The Human Spider.

Ring Announcer: The Human Spider? That's it. That's the best you got?

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Yeah.

Ring Announcer: Oh, that sucks. The sum of $3000 will be paid to the terrifying, the deadly the amazing Spider-Man!

The Fold comes up revealing Parker.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: My Name's the Human Spider.

Man: I don't care, get out there.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: No, he got my name wrong.

Man: *pushing Peter out* Get out there, moron.

In The Avengers Base Masaru is eating nachos, he looks at the wrestling match.

Masaru: KICK THAT BITCHES ASS BONEY!!

Bitch 1: Bone Saw will eat you up and spit you out, little man.

Bitch 2: I hope you brought your mommy. We'll break you! You'll need someone to cry to.

Bitch 3: I'm gonna rip all eight of your feeble legs off one by one.

Flying Dutchman: Oh, my God! Oh, my legs! Oh, God. I can't feel my legs.

Public: Kill! Kill! Kill! Cage! Cage! Cage! Cage!

Peter enters the arena.

Ring Announcer: Will the guards please lock the cage doors at this time?

The cage comes down and then locks.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Hey listen! This is some kind of mistake. I didn't sign up for a cage match! Unlock the thing! Take the chain off!

Bone Saw McGraw: Hey, freak show! You're going nowhere. I got you for three minutes. Three minutes of playtime.

Peter then dodged a lot of attacks, then climbed up the cage, deciding on taunting Bonesaw.

Bone Saw McGraw: What are you doing up there?