4-10: 1v1 II/S4 Finale

The two crash into the ocean, with their nearest landmark being the home of a particular hermit.

Masaru shoots a Banshee blast at Annihilus, who avoids the projectiles and charges towards Masaru.

Annihilus seemingly readies a punch, before instantly vanishing and appearing behind Masaru, charging up what appears to be another beam attack.

Surprised at the swift turn of events, Masaru raises his arms in front of himself in a defensive manner, only for the ki blast to be a party popper, much to his surprise and dismay.

Annihilus immediately capitalizes on the vulnerable moment, trapping Masaru and engulfing him in a massive Meteor Explosion.

The resulting explosion causes the two still-powered forms to land in front of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, both visibly tired and realizing that they have no other option but to use their strongest attacks one final time.

"Guess it's now or never..." Masaru says

Annihilus raises his hand and creates a Breaker, while Masaru begins charging his last Final Flash.

Fully charged up, Annihilus throws the majestic vanquishing orb at Masaru.

Masaru unleashes an immensely powerful beam to collide with Breaker, but the colored orb is hardly impeded and quickly reaches Masaru, piercing through him, though with no visible effect.

Annihilus is then briefly impacted by the ki blast, though he quickly regains his footing. Taking advantage of what seemed to be an opening, Annihilus rushes through the blast with his final attack: a Dragon Fist.

Both are left screaming and putting more power into their attacks, but moments before Annihilus could land his ultimate attack, Masaru unleashes Super Saiyan Grade 3 at the last second before both are engulfed in the resulting explosion.

As the godly light dies down, blood drops on a concrete floor of the Lookout. A beaten but still breathing Masaru looks up to see his adversary in the same condition as him albeit in worse condition.

"Why won't you just stop man." Masaru says

"Because I annihilate for a living." Annihilus says standing

Masaru grabs hold of a nearby bus and tosses it towards Annihilus's direction. Annihilus catches it, but before he can do anything with it, Masaru dive kicks through the bus to deliver another heavy blow to his opponent.

Masaru starts landing more hits and prepares another heavy punch, "RAAAAH!!!" He shouts

Masaru delivers a large uppercut that sends Annihilus through a skyscraper. Annihilus lands on a nearby building to regain his ground as Masaru crashes through the skyscraper.

As Annihilus watches from the edge of the top of the skyscraper, Masaru starts to throw cars to Annihilus's higher level.

Annihilus easily parries the cars. When Masaru tosses a police car at the alien, Annihilus catches it.

Annihilus than splits the car in half and wears them on his fists like boxing gloves.
Annihilus dives down with his fists landing on Masaru's head.

Annihilus uses the police car boxing gloves to deliver some large blows on Masaru and send him into a multi-story car park. Annihilus follows inside it.

Masaru begins to stand back up.

Annihilus unleashes a thunderclap which causes pain to Masaru's hearing. Masaru slowly adapts and powers through it and unleashes a large punch that breaks both the glass and the building the two are standing in.