7-7: Search

"After Doctor Strange was tricked by Loki into believing the Vishanti bequeathed the mantle of Sorcerer Supreme to him, Strange traveled to Asgardia in order to gain power from Yggdrasil. By giving the corpse of Bats in offering, Yggdrasil gave Strange this Staff, which he used to fight Loki, and later to help contain The Void in the Sanctum Sanctorum, destroying part of the Staff in the process." Hela explained

"Look just give me a location and I'll find it!" Cat shouts

"It's on Asgard." Hela says

"You expect me to steal from the place that has the most powerful beings in the universe in it?!" Cat shouts

"Not my problem." Hela says opening a black and green vortex under cat and sending her to Asgard

As she stepped onto the golden pathways of Asgard, Felicia's lithe form moved with grace and purpose, her eyes gleaming with determination.

Her reputation as a master thief preceded her, but in this realm of magic and mysticism, she knew the challenges would be unlike any she had faced before.

Navigating the majestic realm with a blend of stealth and cunning, Felicia encountered formidable obstacles in her quest for the Yggdrasil Staff.

She outwitted the fierce Einherjar warriors, eluded the watchful gaze of Heimdall, and even managed to charm a mischievous group of dwarven blacksmiths to gain valuable information about the artifact's location.

However, the journey was not without its dangers.

As she ventured deeper into the heart of Asgard, Felicia found herself in a showdown with the cunning trickster god Loki, who sought to claim the Yggdrasil Staff for his own nefarious purposes.

With quick reflexes and sharp wit, Felicia managed to outmaneuver Loki, using her skills to turn the tables on the god of mischief.

Finally, after overcoming numerous trials and adversaries, Felicia stood before the ancient tree of Yggdrasil, its roots stretching through the realms and its branches reaching towards the heavens.

At the heart of the tree, she found the legendary staff, pulsating with untold power and ancient magic.

With a sly smile, Felicia reached out and grasped the Yggdrasil Staff, feeling its energy course through her veins.

As she held the artifact aloft, a sense of reverence and awe washed over her, knowing that she had not only achieved her goal but had also proven herself as a worthy adversary in the realm of gods and legends.

And so, with the Yggdrasil Staff in her possession, Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat, vanished into the shadows of Asgard, she reappears in hela's home where she throws the Staff at her.

"There!" She shouts, "Now Help Masaru!"

Hela chuckles, "I lied..." Hela says knocking her unconscious

With a cruel smile curling her lips, she reached out with her ebony-clad hand and grasped the staff, feeling its ancient power surge through her being.

The staff, pulsating with the essence of the world tree itself, seemed to bend willingly to her will, recognizing a kindred darkness within the goddess.

As the Yggdrasil Staff melded with Hela's formidable might, the very fabric of reality seemed to shudder.

With newfound power coursing through her veins, Hela's eyes blazed with an unholy light as she set her sights on a grand ambition - the conquest of the Nine Realms.

Her first target was Vanaheim, the realm of the Vanir, known for its lush forests and vibrant magic.

With a flick of her wrist, Hela unleashed the full might of the Yggdrasil Staff, summoning dark tendrils of energy that engulfed the realm, twisting its beauty into a nightmarish landscape of death and decay.

The forces of Vanaheim fell before her, their resistance futile against the goddess's newfound might.

Emboldened by her victory, Hela turned her gaze towards Alfheim, the realm of the Light Elves.

With a malevolent grin, she unleashed the power of the Yggdrasil Staff once more, corrupting the once-gleaming realm with shadows and despair.

The Light Elves, known for their grace and beauty, were no match for the goddess's relentless onslaught.

One by one, Hela's conquest continued, each realm falling like dominos before her unstoppable might.

Svartalfheim, Nidavellir, Jotunheim - all bowed to the Goddess of Death as she wielded the power of the Yggdrasil Staff with a ruthlessness unmatched in the annals of history.

The very fabric of the cosmos seemed to tremble at her approach, as the Nine Realms quaked in fear at the rise of their new conqueror.

As Hela stood amidst the ruins of her conquered realms, a dark laughter echoed through the cosmos, a chilling symphony of triumph and despair.

With the Yggdrasil Staff by her side, its power now hers to command, Hela had become an unstoppable force, a harbinger of death and destruction that would reshape the very foundations of existence itself.

And so, as the Goddess of Death cast her gaze upon the heavens, her ambitions reaching ever higher, the fate of the Nine Realms hung in the balance, their future shrouded in a veil of darkness and uncertainty, under the dominion of Hela, the Conqueror of Realms.

Meanwhile, Cat who's come to consciousness holds masaru's body as he continues to slowly decay.

She cries as he brushes his hair to the side, he begins to groan, "Shhhh...it's ok...it's ok..." She says kissing him as she continues to cry, She holds his hand as it begins to turn to decay, "I'm right here...no matter what."

The battle against Hela was a monumental challenge. The heroes gathered, each bringing their unique skills and powers to the fight.

Vegeta, the proud Saiyan prince, unleashed his Super Saiyan form, his power surging through the battlefield.

Hyperion, with his incredible strength and invulnerability, soared through the air, ready to face any threat head-on.

Captain Marvel, a cosmic powerhouse, channeled the energy of the universe, her fists crackling with energy.

Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha, the skilled warriors of The Z Fighters, joined forces, their martial arts prowess on full display.

Master Roshi, the wise old turtle hermit, brought his decades of experience and powerful techniques to the fight.

Bulma, the brilliant inventor, provided technological support, creating gadgets and devices to aid the team.

The Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes, assembled with Iron Man's genius, Captain America's leadership, Thor's lightning, and Hulk's raw strength.

Dr. Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme, tapped into the mystical arts, conjuring spells and portals to aid his allies.

Red Hulk, A-Bomb, and She-Hulk, the gamma-powered heroes, unleashed their incredible strength, smashing through Hela's forces.

Nova, the cosmic hero, soared through the skies, firing energy blasts at their enemies.

Punisher, armed to the teeth, took down foes with his lethal precision.

Scarlet Witch, with her reality-altering powers, weaved spells to protect her allies.

The X-Men, a team of mutant heroes, joined the battle with Wolverine's adamantium claws, Cyclops' optic blasts, Storm's control over the elements, and Jean Grey's telepathic and telekinetic abilities.

The Fantastic Four, a family of super-powered adventurers, fought alongside them, with Mr. Fantastic's stretchable body, Invisible Woman's force fields, Human Torch's fiery powers, and the Thing's incredible strength.

The battle raged on for hours, with Hela's Next, Hela unleashed her formidable powers, summoning dark energy and commanding an army of undead warriors.

The heroes fought valiantly, their attacks colliding with Hela's forces in a spectacular display of power and skill.