Prolouge

———

———

  India Westbrooks
Tarzana, California
2:30 AM

As I gaze upon the moon, that reflects upon my window. I start to drift into deep thought of the greatness that has been bought into my life, and its effect on me for the past couple of years.

That greatness has bought me happiness, a peaceful life, and a beautiful child that was made out of love. They've helped me see me for who I really and showed me how to love and care for someone again. If it wasn't for them I don't know where I would be.

I thank god everyday for bringing them in my life, because if it wasn't for god bringing them in my life I would still be that lost soul that needed saving.

I can't really explain how much love I have for this person and how they have changed my life so much and brought so much life to it.

Nothing can express the amount of love of I have for you but, all I can really say is "you're the best thing I ever had".

Feeling someone tap my shoulder I snap out of my gaze, and see my greatness looking me in my eyes. Chris says "baby you good?" He say's to me.

"Yea, I'm okay just couldn't sleep." As I look back into their eyes. "Today was a long day, you should try and get some sleep."

"Come on, lay with me" He says. I lay my head onto his chest and close my eyes trying to fall asleep. Feeling a soft pair of lips on my head and hearing "I love you", brings a smile to my face.

Responding with an "I love you too", before drifting off to sleep. Once again I am grateful for having...

"My Greatness ."