three

India WestBrook
Los Angeles, CA
7:30 AM

*next morning*

Being woken up to someone being in my bed felt that wasn't my boyfriend or anything felt a little weird to me but not that much. When I saw chris this morning in my bed I had forgot all about how I let him stay.

He slept all night on his side of the bed peacefully, not moving a inch — he looked so relaxed while sleeping. After I finished staring at him I got up just to clean my self up a little bit since I wanted to make breakfast this morning.

Inside of my kitchen I opened my refrigerator looking for the ingredients needed to prepare this mornings meal. Once finding all the things needed to start cooking, hoping that I finish all before chris wakes up.

Before I went any further I filled up a glass of water and went into my bathroom to grab some advil, I know chris is probably gonna have a headache when he wakes ups from how much he drunk.

Carefully sitting it on the nightstand beside the bed, I creep out of the room heading back to the kitchen to cook up breakfast.

-

Chris BrownIndia's Apartment8:15 AM

Chris Brown
India's Apartment
8:15 AM

Waking with a killer head ache up in a unfamiliar bed that wasn't mine, but was soft as hell had me a little confused on where I was at. Hoping I wasn't in some random chick bed from a one night stand or something.

Looking around the room I realize that India let me stay the night at her house because I had a little to much liquor in me to drive. As I look to the side of me I see a glass of water and advil beside me, that was nice of her to do that for me.

Taking the pills and drinking the glass of water hoping it will help with my headache, I get out of the bed to hopefully find India somewhere so I can thank her for letting me stay and head home.

As I quietly walk down the hallway I'm hit with smell of food, it's been a while since a nigga woke up to this smell especially in a girls house that I hadn't had any relations with previously or wasn't my girl. Continuing my path to the destination of the smell I see India bent over getting something out of the stove.

Seeing her bent over like that made a nigga feel some type of way a little bit, not in a bad way but a good way if you know what I mean. Wanting to make her aware that I'm now up I speak.

"hey" I said the sound of my voice making her jump.

"oh , hey chris." she said as she turned around