four

Omniscient
Los Angeles, CA
3:30 PM

*two weeks later*

Ever since that day me and Chris hung out we have become very close we've been talking on the phone a lot, texting, and hanging out with each other more and more as time progresses.

I never thought that we would even make it this far, since I'm so used to guys seeming interested in me just so they can fuck, guess I was wrong about this one. Chris isn't actually different type of nigga than I thought he would be, even though I took him as the type of nigga that just wanna fuck and dip.

I get a text from Chris, asking what I was doing later. Replying to his message I said

"nun, probably just gonna go home after I leave my sister house."

Soon as I sent my message he replied with quickness saying that I should slide let him slide to my house later in after my visit with my sister because he wants to see me.

Replying to his message,

"you must miss me real bad, I just saw your ass the other day 😹."

Laughing at the message I just sent to him, because I literally just saw this nigga two days ago. It's like ever since we've meet we have become attached to on another almost seeing each other everyday of the week.

Continuing to text Chris my older sister Jhené walks in the room plopping down beside me on the couch.

"so who you texting that got you all giggly?" She questions me, guessing she notice me texting away on my phone.

"nobody, just a friend." I said shrugging my shoulders hoping she doesn't ask me anymore questions, so she can be in my business.

"Is that friend male or female?"

"It's a man, but we're just friends and why you tryna be so nosy?" I said

"I ain't tryna be nosy just asking wanna know who got my little sister smiling and shit." Jhené said

"He is just my friend, stop tryna be all up in my business." India says rolling her eyes.

"I'll find out who it is sooner or later if you don't tell me." She said rolling her eyes

"okay, let me know when you find out." I said turning my attention back onto my phone.

"I hope whatever nigga you talking to ain't no basketball player like that bitch ass nigga Jalen."

Hearing her ex's name being mentioned made India feel uneasy, she hasn't heard that name in a long time or even thought about them since their breakup.

India was in a relationship with this guy named Jalen, who was a well known NBA basketball player whom she thought was the love of her life. The two had dated for 5 years, started dating when India was 17. Their relationship for the first couple of years was fine but toward the last two years of their relationship things started to change, Jalen was coming home late claiming he was with his friends, reeking of alcohol and smelling like another women when he would come home, and neglecting India.