one

India WestbrookLos Angeles, CA9:30 PM

India Westbrook
Los Angeles, CA
9:30 PM

*october 7th*

"oh my fucking god India, hurry the fuck up!"

"you know we gotta meet Bia at the club." Solàna said irritated as ever while she is waiting on her friend India who is taking years to get ready.

"okay, damn I coming!"I said as I applied my last finishing touches onto tonight's looks for one of my best friends birthday. "ok I'm ready, you ready to go?" I said walking to the door, checking my purse on my way there making sure I have all my essentials.

"been ready just been waiting on your slow ass." Sol said as she rolled her eyes as they walked out of the apartment.

"aye not to much, you know how long it takes for my to get ready." The two girls chuckle and start walking through the apartment complex and into the parking garage to the all black Range Rover.

"do you know where we meeting her at, because she ain't really give me the details." I said

"yeah, she said she wanted to go out to 1oak tonight," Sol responded to India.

Nodding her head at sol's response, she turns her attention onto her car — starting it up to head to tonight's destination. Turning up the radio and strip by chris brown plays throughout the car as they make there way to the popular nightclub to celebrate there best friends birthday.

-

1oak
Los Angeles, CA
10:25 PM

Arriving at the nightclub the girls step out of the car and to their friend who they see standing across the street waiting for them.

"y'all bitches finally made it, thought I was gonna be spending my birthday alone." Bia said as the trio enhanced in group hug amongst each other.

"you know we wouldn't leave you hanging like that, but happy birthday you know we gotta turn up to tonight just for you!" I said

"for sure I'm getting old as fuck, got go get all the partying in while I'm still young." Bia said as they walked down the street to the club, as they were approaching the club they were met with a long as line of people.

"damn this line long as fuck, how the hell we supposed to get in there" sol said, she wasn't lying the line was almost wrapped around the corner and people were still coming as they got in line making it even longer.

"I don't even know, but hopefully the wait —"
I paused as three black escalades pulled up to the very front of the club.

The cars came to a halt making everyone's attention turn onto whoever was in the car, whoever it was must be someone famous if they pulling up like this. A whole bunch of men started to exit the car — two or three of them looked like body guards.