twenty-seven

Chris BrownTarzana , California 8:30 AM

Chris Brown
Tarzana , California
8:30 AM

*next day*

"fuck!" Chris said as he woke up with his head pounding, barely able to open his eyes from the pain. Slightly opening his eyes he placed he immediately closed them again as the sun was beaming in his living room.

Looking around he noticed he wasn't in his room, he was on the couch, he was confused on how he was still down here instead of his room.

Chris remembered that a couple of his friends had came over yesterday and invited a couple of other niggas just chill, but that turned into him getting high and a little drunk.

He doesn't even remember if India came back after she left.

Getting up he makes his way upstairs to his room to lay down in his bed where it's more comfortable. Passing the many other rooms along the hallway he makes it to his.

Twisting the knob to open the door it doesn't open, trying on more time to make sure he wasn't tripping he realized it was locked.

"I know nobody not it my room." Heavily knocking on the door, he waits for whoever is on the other side to open.

He leaned against the door as he waited, soon the door came open revealing India who appeared to look like she just awaken from her sleep.

"look who comes creeping in." She said in sarcastically as Chris walked into the room.

"when you get here?" Chris said as he closed his room door.

"last night when you and your lil minions was having a little party." India said as she climbed back into the bed turning her back towards Chris.

India really wasn't in the mood to talk to Chris, he really pissed her off last night when he brushed her off when she was trying to tell him about one of his ugly ass friend mean disrespectful to her.

She was trying into go back to sleep but that was interrupted by Chris laying closely behind her. He wrapped his arms and her and smothered his face in her neck, lightly placing a face kisses as he rubbed her little belly.

"uh uh! I don't want your funky ass kisses." she said with a little attitude as she moved away from him little bit.

Chris didn't know why India had this attitude towards him, he didn't like it at all. He's bout to find out what the problem is.

"what's wrong with you? You acting all moody and shit, got a little attitude or whatever. Did I do something or did someone else do something like what's going on?" Chris curiously asked