twelve

Chris BrownRCA Records Los Angeles, CA 4:30 PM

Chris Brown
RCA Records Los Angeles, CA
4:30 PM

Sitting in this lame ass meeting about an upcoming tour I have planned for later this year is really boring, the whole beginning process of planing a tour can be stressful as fuck — but also boring because you gotta sit in long ass meetings like this.

Not paying attention to anything these people have to say, my mind starts to drift to what me and India talked about the other day regarding that nigga she ran into at the club a while ago .

When India told me about her little run in with her ex I was a little confused on why she was telling me, but I saw that she was trying to be open with me about things.

She told me a lot of shit about that nigga and what he used to do to her, hearing her telling me that angered me — who would ever in there right man mistreat a woman like India or even harm her in that type of way. I know only bitch ass niggas like him would do that because they feel insecure about themselves and take that shit out on they woman and just treat them like shit.

I would never put my girl in harms way especially if I'm the one causing her pain. I've learned from my mistakes and know to never ever, disrespect or even put my hand on a woman. My mama taught me better than that, I know I may have disappointed her in the past with that situation with Robyn but I have learned.

I promised India that I would never hurt her in any way or form, if I were to ever have something going on that I know could break this relationship I would talk it out with her. I don't want her to be reliving things from her past relationships with me because I don't wanna put her in the position of feeling like ever man she with she gets cheated on or not enough to even be treated right — when she is everything a man does need.

It's just some men don't know how to handle a woman like that, in the beginning everything be all good but after a couple months shit start going downhill.

I just hope this nigga don't get in the way of what we got going on because I don't need anybody to mess up this good thing we got going on. I can feel that this shit with India is going to be forever, so that nigga need to move around.

Hearing the mention of my name I place my attention on my manager Ant, "aye, chris you good?" Ant questions me with a concerned look on his face, I guess he notice me being in my own little world.

"yea , I'm straight just was thinking bout some shit." Responding back to his question, "so what they saying about the tour?" I ask because these people have had me here all afternoon to ask me sum bout my tour when they could have just emailed Ant.

"They wanted to know if you would consider doing a European leg for your tour." Ant said as he was doing something on his phone. "oh, couldn't they just have emailed you and asked if I wanted to. We been here all afternoon for this one question." I say in a clam but slight irritated manner — don't get me wrong I'm grateful for them offering me this opportunity to tour on the other side of the world but they really could have sent this over email and we could discuss plans sometime next week."