twenty-eight

Omniscient
Los Angeles, California
1:30 PM

*month later*

Today was finally the day chris and India would find out the gender of "baby brown", it seem like it's hasn't even been long since they found out about this little human who was forming inside of her.

"Baby brown" had been a name that been calling the baby for a while since they didn't know the gender yet, so they chose a little nickname for them.

The gender reveal was a small and intimate little get together that consisted of friends and family of both Chris and India. The gender reveal wasn't over the top but it was a very elegant event. It was located at this nice venue downtown LA. The reveal wasn't too extra, but it fit the standards of what they wanted it to be.

The event was nicely decorated by amazing team of people that Chris had hired to make this day special for them, but mostly India. He wanted to go all out but he didn't wanna do to much so he did the minimum of extra since this was only the gender reveal. This baby is already being spoiled and they haven't even arrived yet.

Since this is his first child he wants to go all out, he wants to make every living moment memorable. Sometimes he gets a little nervous about becoming a father because he doesn't wanna fuck up. He knows things aren't gonna be perfect, and it's gonna be some bumps in the road but himself and India will get over it as time goes on.

The gender reveal was to at 2:00, but when you running on black people time you know it's not gone start till an hour or 30 after the time. It was now 1:30, chris and India were now just leaving the house.

The venue from Chris house was about 45 minutes away, so they would be a little bit late.

"Baby you sure you got everything?" Chris said to India before he locked the door. He knew she was always forgetting something , so every time before they leave to go somewhere he ask her one time just to check.

"Yes, wait no! I forget my phone can you get it from upstairs, I think I left it on the bathroom counter." India said as she looked at herself in the mirror, looking over herself to make sure everything was good.

India was dressed in a two piece cream set that showed off her beautiful round baby, she paired the outfit with some cute little cream sandals that wouldn't hurt her feet.

For the last month her feet have been swelling when she's on her feet for a long time, so she's been trying to wear more comfortable shoes.

For the general reveal she wore her hair in its natural curly state, with a couple baby hairs pulled down. Light make up was applied to her face, since it wasn't needed since she's had this glow.

Hearing the thuds of from echo from the stairs she stands up and grabs her purse, meeting Chris at the door he hands her the phone.

"Thank you baby", she said as she sent a kiss to his check as they walked out the door.

The couple was finally seated inside the car and heading to the event.

Downtown Los Angeles
2:15 PM

The couple finally arrived at the event, family and other guest were inside awaiting their arrival. They walked through the pathway that was inclosed by long white drapes, they didn't want pictures or anything from this event getting it before they posted so they made things very secure.