nineteen

Chris Brown
Tarzana , Los, Angeles, CA
3:30 AM

*continuation from last chapter*

After being ignored for a whole week I finally received a text from India saying that she wanted to talk, when she sent that text I was kinda shocked because we haven't talked since we had that argument. I texted her back to let her know that we most definitely do, I told her she can come over to the house. I really needed her to hear me out and understand that I ain't do shit with that girl and I was actually being faithful this time.

I can't be letting no unknown ass board ruin what me and her got going on, women like India  don't come around everyday and I can't be losing her this soon.

I kicked all them niggas out that was here earlier, because I didn't need them here when she got here — what we got going on between us needed to be discussed privately. Once they all left I straightened up the place a little bit since it was a looking a mess.

After I finished doing that I just decided on chilling until she came, sitting on my couch looking at my phone I checked my dm's, not really seeing anything  important but some randoms girls in there, couple of fans, and some of my industry friends hitting me up bout a collab.

As I continued to scroll I noticed a dm from a page the username had a name that I had been seeing all week 'ammikaharris, I realized that it was ole girl from the other night who started all this damn drama.

Opening up the dm it read,

ammikaharris 

I know I probably caused some drama between you nd your girl, but I don't really care.  I had to get your attention some other way, I seen you and your girl before.

Real pretty girl, hurt to see her get her feelings hurt one day over something you did. She seems to good for u

But besides that you should hit me up sometime  when you girls giving you trouble or not around, I'm just a call away.

11:30 PM

This bitch really has some nerve texting me, the fact that she thinks this shit is a joke and what she is doing is okay, really blowing me. She really think I'm gone be interested in her but I'm not, she really need to go the fuck on and leave me.

I wasn't even gone entertain this girl so I just blocked her, don't want nothing to do with her delusion ass.

30 minutes went by and the sound of my doorbell is heard throughout the lower part of my house, walking to the door I open it immediately knowing exactly who is on the other side.

"you could have used your key." I said opening the door wider for her to come in.

"I know but I didn't wanna just barge in, this is still your house." She said

Closing the door behind her I follow her into the living room, taking a seat on the couch. Sitting there for a moment we just sat and didn't say anything, letting the sound of the tv fill the silence throughout the room.

The silence between us was bothered me — the position we were in right now felt weird to me. It's crazy as fuck how we already having problems and we haven't been in a relationship for that long . The silence was uncomfortable to me so I said something because we needed to discuss what was going on.

"so you wanted to talk but you being all silent, say what's on your mind I'm here to listen and answer all the questions you may have."

"the only question I have is did you sleep with her or do anything sexual with with? I just wanna know the truth so I'm not out here looking dumb." she said

"the answer to your question is no, I didn't have sex with her nor did I do anything sexual with her. Put that shit on my mama I didn't, I would never put nothing on my mom if I was lying." I said being honest

"you don't have to do all that, I believe you. I also wanna know why would she go so far as to making up a whole story when none of it isn't true." She said as she looked up at me

"I can't really tell you why she did that but one of the reason may be because I curved her, told shorty I had a girl soon as she started talking to me. Maybe she got mad or some shit but I don't really know."

India didn't really say anything after I said that, she just looked like she was in a deep thought about something.

"baby I can even show you what she sent me two days after all this shit blew up", I said picked up my phone.

Pulling up the messages I show her what she sent, hoping that she fully believes me and understand that I didn't do nothing with this girl and that she is lying. I examined how her eyes were so focused on what she was reading, looks like she even read it twice.

Once she was done she handed the phone pack to me, "see, I told you she was lying."

"I guess I believe you know, but I'm still a little skeptical about this but I am on your side. I'm also sorry that I didn't believe you from the beginning, even though it was you fault for not telling me."

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry for not telling you but like I said the other day I didn't like it was that big of a deal because curved shorty, removing myself before it went any further." I said as I pulled her body closer to me, carefully placing my head onto of her's.

"know we both know that if anything like this a happens again, we are to tell each other before things are blown out of proportion." she said

"most definitely, we not even gone speak some shit like this into existence because we ain't having no more problems." I said before I leaned down and kissed her.

"but know that all that unnecessary shit is out the way, let's go upstairs and have some make-up sex." I said as I picked up her and threw her over my shoulder, making my way up the stairs to my room.

"who said I wanted to have sex with you, I might be mad still." she said

"girl you ain't no mad, if you was you would have stopped me by now." I said as I closed the door with my foot.

After our little makeup session India had fell right asleep once I gave her some good ass dick, I know she been missing it. Ghosting a nigga for a week, knowing good and well she probably missed me.

I've just been sitting up smoking and looking at tv, since I really wasn't sleepy after even though what we just did seemed liked a whole workout.
I'm glad we made up and put all this shit behind us because I hated seeing he argue I've done stupid shit, especially over a lying ass bitch.

I just hope no more drama comes our way because we definitely don't need, we haven't even been in a relationship that long and we already got problems concerning my infidelity. All I know is ammika need to stay out the way and leave me alone, I just hope she ain't the type to go far as stalking me and doing crazy shit.

You know how delusional girls can be when they want something.