five

Chris Brown Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA8:00 PM

Chris Brown
Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA
8:00 PM

Alone in his Tarzana home sitting in his living doing nothing but  watching Dragon Ball-Z, smoking a blunt that he had rolled up earlier today. Inhaling he takes a long pull soon exhaling letting the feeling take over him, feeling at ease.
As he continues his mind drifts of to India, he starts to think about how close they have become  in a month, staying over each others house, talking on the phone a lot, texting, just vibing with each other.

With her being in thought he thought to himself
I should hit her up, and see if she wanna slide over to the crib, agreeing with himself he shots her a text telling her to slide to his house. Quickly responding to his message she said "ok, I'll be  over there shortly."

Hearting her message he gets up heading upstairs to his to to his freshen up a little bit before she gets here, a nigga ain't had a shower all day. After almost a whole hour of getting himself together India let him know that she'll pulling up in 5 minutes. Making his way back downstairs he opens the door, soon as he opened the door Indias was getting out her car.

Chris watched her every move until she came face to face with him, "hey beautiful" I said to her as I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her.

"hi" her soft voice lets out.

"let's head in side," grabbing her hand leading her into my house taking her up the stairs to his room, entering his room India sits on things down before they took a seat in the bed.

"so beautiful, how was your day?" I asked wondering how her day was.

"It was good, you always calling me beautiful. I know you probably say that to all the girls you talk to." She said looking at the tv in front of us.

"nah I don't, I only say that to you because you are beautiful ma." Bringing my hand up to her check caressing it, as she blushes looking down at her hands.

I don't know what's was in that weed I just smoked but it's making me act real bold tonight, "look at me, let me see that pretty face."
Turning towards me we stare at each other, I feel this certain urge to kiss her, instead of thinking about it I just do it. Kissing her felt foreign felt like something different, like a spark between us.

Leaning all the way back onto the bed I lay in between her legs, putting my arms on the side of her holding to hold myself up. As we continued kissing I made my way down to her neck, softly kissing and sucking on her neck. Softly sucking on the a certain spot close to her ear, I hear a faint whimper come leave from out her mouth

"chris" she said.

"chris" she said again.

"yea ma that's my name." I said still kissing on her.

"chris" she said once again but louder this time catching my attention.

"yes?" I said looking up at her.

"is what we're doing right?"

"I don't know if it is but if it's meant to happen then I guess we let it continue." I said

"I wanna do this but I don't-"

"we can stop if you want we don't have to do this if your not comfortable." I said cutting her off

"no I wanna do this but just take it slow for now I'm really not ready for any sex but-"

"I got you mama's just let me do this, I promise I'll be gentle." I said as kiss all on her neck again, slowly sliding her shirt off revealing a black lace bra. Slowly kissing down her body I stop right at her stomach, "can I?" referring to removing her sweatpants, giving me a nod I proceed. Taking of her sweatpants I see she also has on black lace panties.

Seeing her in this little amount of clothes made a nigga dick hard but we ain't on that type of timing tonight, it's all about me treating her.
Pulling her panties I throw them somewhere in the room, I admire the wetness of her center how it's just glistening like this for me.

Sliding my way down between her legs I get in s comfortable  position between her legs, proving her legs up onto my shoulders. Blowing onto her center she shivers,  touching her I carefully rub in a circular motion making her squirm a bit. Continuing to explore more I stick a finger inside her wetness feeling insides of her warm walls, doing that simple motion for a while along with massaging her clit her angelic soft moans rang throughout the room.

Locking my arms around hers I come face to face with her sending a long lick up her slit. Tongue kissing her pussy sending her over. Like I said earlier this shit right here felt foreign as hell, she tasted so sweet make a nigga wanna stay down here forever.

Feeling her walls clench around my fingers gives my the signal of letting me know she is close to having an orgasm.

"hold on baby, just hold it for me real quick mama's?" I said.

"I can try" she says with her chest heaving up and down. Taking his finger out he finished her off with his mouth, slowly guiding his tongue up and down her slit she comes in no time. Cumming all over chris face even her goatee.

"damn I ain't know you had it like that." I said as I got up from between her legs heading to the bathroom to wash my face but also get her a wash cloth to wipe herself off.

"I hope you know this ain't gone change nun between us." I said as I handed her the wash cloth.

"I know it isn't, but where do we from here?" India questioned

"we can still remain friends, we don't gotta jump into nun we not ready for just because this happened." I said laying beside her on the bed

"why you all the way over there?" I said referring to how far she was on the other side of the bed.

"I'm okay right here." She said

"Girl if you don't come over here," I said pulling  her closer to me, for a moment we stare at each other again until she leans up to my face placing a soft kiss upon my lips. After staying up for a while watching tv we didn't fall asleep till late.

-

(edited version)