nine

India WestBrookVenice Beach, CA 1:30 PM

India WestBrook
Venice Beach, CA
1:30 PM

Ever since me and chris came back from Turks & Caicos, I've been on cloud nine since the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. That fact that he put some much thought into asking me made me gush over him even more.

It's been about three weeks since we came back, we've been spending a lot of time with each other since then, but right know I'm spending time with my girls. I've been feeling like I been neglecting them since Bia birthday, so you know we had to have a little girls day.

I had to pry myself from Chris because he didn't want me to leave which took me a whole hour to do.

He kept telling me to stay, he was kissing me touching me and kept taking my car keys so I wouldn't leave. Eventually he let me leave since I told him I would be back, he said he'll go to the studio or do something that takes up his time while I'm out. Been together for about three weeks and he already attached, but trust me I don't mind.

It's been a while since I have spent time with Sol and BIA, I got a lot to catch them up on.

"So how was your lil Bae-cation or whatever you wanna call it?" Sol questions, as we sit on the beach in Venice sipping on our lil alcoholic drinks that we had got from this bar earlier. "It was pretty good. Spent a lot of time getting to know each other more, exploring the island, and going on some-"

"When you say getting to know each other more, do you mean fucking all night long until the sun comes up." BIA interrupts me mid sentence with her crazy antics of what she think me and Chris did do.

Laughing at what she said because we didn't do that but we had some other fun with each other that may have involved a little foreplay, since we're not on that level of intimacy yet ."No, we didn't but we did do things, we definitely haven't fucked yet."

"Y'all will someday, bitch you haven't had no dick in a while it's bout time you get some. Ain't it be like almost a year or so since you had some dick?" BIA spoke side eyeing me as I was looking out at the beautiful view of the ocean in front of me.

"Yea, but I ain't going crazy about it. It's a good thing that I wasn't fucking any and everybody after the break up. Can't just go crazy and start fucking every dick I see when I had a chance."
I just stated some real shit, because even though I was cheated on I didn't rebel and start acting out and messing with everybody. That's not who I am or what I do, but for the bitches that do round of applause for them.

"I don't know how you did it, being deprived of dick for a whole year. Bitch I would go fucking crazy, you know I can't go long without having some." BIA said as she was sipping on her drink,"we know!" laughing at her, our friend have had her round to men she always our looking for the hoochie daddies.