fourteen

Omniscient
Tarzana, Los Angeles , CA
1:30 AM

*two months later*

Wrapped in each other's embrace, the young couple is cooped up inside for the night just chilling. They've been like this all day just been watching tv, eating, and taking a few naps here and there. In a couple of days chris birthday is coming up and India has been planning a surprise birthday party for him in Vegas, about a week or two ago India asked him what he wanted to do — all he said was "wanna be laid up with you and stay in the house."

She couldn't just have him just sitting in the house for his birthday, they had to turn up some way even if it wasn't much. India planned a party for him up in Vegas — and no she didn't plan this all by herself , she had a little help from his friends. India also has something special  planned for him after his party but we're not gonna say to much we just gone wait and see.

Only thing left for India to do is find a way to get chris to vegas without him figuring out his surprise. Knowing India she gonna figure out a plan to get him there.

"you ready for you birthday?" India ask chris as she plays in his hair.

"yea, but I'm not really to worried about it that much. Only turning 25, on some real shit I just wanna stay and the house with you and celebrate." He responded.

"that sounds nice, but wouldn't you wanna go somewhere relaxing where you can have a good time instead of being at home." India said trying to bring up Vegas.

"well I haven't been anywhere since tour rehearsals started, and I do need a lil break from LA even if it's for a couple days."

"how about a trip to Vegas, it's not no where to far or to much. Find us a nice hotel to stay at and a couple of things to do, and chill there if your up to it."

"I'm down, we can leave tonight on the jet if you want." Chris said.

"I don't mind, but I need to go home to pack my things." India said.

"ok cool, how bout I pack my shit then we can head to your crib then be on our way to Vegas?"

"that's fine with me, I'll be down here waiting until you finish." India said giving Chris a couple of pecks before he gets up to go pack.

" alright baby , I'll be quick."

"also pack some good outfits, incase we go
out to dinner or somewhere." India told chris as he made his way up the stairs to his room.

After an hour  of packing chris finally had all his stuff together for there little trip — dragging his suitcase down the stairs he see's India knocked out on the couch, chuckling to himself because this is like the 3rd or 4th nap she has had today. Tapping her to wake her up so they can go to her house to pack.

"baby wake up." He said nudging he a bit.

"Is it time to go know?" India said in her sleepy voice, as she was rubbing her eyes.

"yea baby it is, grab your stuff so we can head to your house. Make sure you don't forget nothing."
Chris said to India as he walked to the front door, with India coming up right behind him.

"alright , I'm ready." India said.

Walking out of the door, the two get inside of chris lambo truck. Pulling out of the gates of his tarzana home they make there way to India's house so she can pack. 20 minutes or so they make it to India's apartment's, inside the apartment India's is in her room packing her things.