twenty

India Westbrook Los Angeles, CA1:30 PM

India Westbrook
Los Angeles, CA
1:30 PM

*three months later*

For the past three months it's been peaceful, no drama with that girl that so called claimed that chris tried to mess with her when that was all a lie. Around a month ago a bystander who was at the club the same night had a video of when chris was followed and pulled into the bathroom, whoever the person was sent it to the a blog to say amber or whatever her name is was lying.

Myself and chris have been doing fine lately, he's preparing to go on tour in a few weeks so he's been busy a lot  but he still maintains his time with spending time with me. I'm actually joining him in the tour, but not the entire thing — traveling around the world is fun but I do need to be back home at some point.

We've already discussed that I would just be with him when he does the north american leg, and not the european, maybe I'll stay for at a last one of two of those shows but not the whole leg.

I'm currently at home in my bed just watching tv, I don't know what it is but I haven't really been feeling good — maybe it's just a little cold or a stomach bug. Hopefully it blows over soon because I don't really feeling weak like this.

Continuing to watch tv I hear the my door of my apartment being closed, getting up I walk down the hallway. As I make my way down I see chris walking in with a book bag and large bag that looks filled with food.

Not noticing me yet I creep up behind him and wrap my arms around his torso, laying my head gently onto his back.

"hi" I softly said, relaxing against his body.

"not gone lie you just scared the literal shit out of me, you don't be making no noise just be popping up out of nowhere." chris said as he turned around still holding onto India, now the two are face to face.

"how was rehearsals?" I asked

"it was straight just putting everything together and adding a couple things, I'm a little tired but I'm good overall."

"all that dancing must be making you tried, thought you was use to it by now. Must be the age that's catching up to you", as I said the last part I chuckled a little bit.

"not you tryna call me old, a nigga only 25." He said

"and that's half of 50." I said as I broke out of his grasp, going up to the bag on the counter looking what's inside.

"you need to try doing backflips and shit, and dancing for a whole 7 hours."

"flips! that's easy I can do a little sum sum, I used to cheer back in high school so what you doing ain't nun."