seven

Omniscient
Los Angeles, CA
February 2nd

*two months later*

Ever since the India and Chris shared an intimate moment with each other they've been really close with each other. The two have become more  attracted to each other as time progressed.
Learning more about one another everyday, they've have become inseparable. They've been very discreet about what been going on between them when there friends ask what are they. They don't say anything because it's no one else business to know what is going on between them.

Today was a very special day it was India's 24th birthday she planned to go out with Bia & Sol but someone else had other plans in mind for her special day. Bia and Sol were apart of the plan that this person had come up with for their friends 24th birthday.

As she peacefully sleeps inside her bed girl the rays of sun come shining bright as ever making her wake up from the amazing sleep she had.
Opening her eyes she observes her surroundings, noticing all these balloons and roses around her bed room.

"uh hello?" She said as she called out for someone, very curious as to who did this and how they got into her apartment and did this while she was sleep. Whoever was behind this was really sweet and made her day great alread .

Stepping up out her bed she heads to the bathroom to her daily hygiene before making her way to the kitchen, noticing a bouquet of red roses along her dining room area and a nice little breakfast meal made up for her at the table.

"the birthday girl is finally awake." Someone from behind her placing there  arms around her waist, turning around to come face to face with them she is meet with chris.

"you did this all for me?" she said staring deeply into his eyes.

"yea, you know I had to make my lil shawty feel special on her day." He said before kissing her softly on the lips.

"aww that's so sweet, who knew you were this romantic?"

"I can be for the right person." Pecking her lips a couple of times, before guiding her to the dining room area where her nice little breakfast meal was placed. Pulling out the chair for India she takes a seat. Observing all the food in front of her she feels very lucky to be waking up to a meal like this.

"I know you like having a good meal before starting your day, I got a personal chef to make all this for you."

"aww you actually observe the things I do, good job bae." I know your probably wondering why I'm calling him bae even though we don't have a title on our little situationship. We've come very comfortable around each to the point we started using little pet names and stuff.

"question! how did you get into my house to do all this and how the fuck did you do it so quietly?" curious as to how the he got into my apartment when he don't have a key.

"I got some help from your friends, and also you need to find a new place to hide your spare key under the rug is not a good place. " Chris said laughing, as he eats.

"I really wanna thank you! You've made my day so far."

"no problem mama's."

My heart was really warmed, I never anyone go all out for me like this not even when I was in a relationship. I felt real special made me see chris in a different light.