twenty one

@chrisbrownofficial via story

'rolling up in your city 👽'

Chris Brown
Raleigh , North Carolina
3:30 PM

Chris was currently in north carolina preparing for his first show on his tour, this time around chris wasn't the main act — he was doing a joint tour with lil baby, the two had a song together on his lasted album. Lil baby has had a couple of new songs out since the release of his 'my turn' album.

Chris and baby was friends so he had no problem when the offer was presented to him. Right know they were at the first stop of there tour North Carolina, they planned to start down south then make there way around.

He was currently sitting in his dressing room rummaging through the pile of clothes he had brought for tour, if you were to walk into the dressing room you would think a storm hit it they way it was looking. His mind was all over the place, he was trying to figure out was clothes was comfortable for him to dance in and be best for the heat.

After almost a whole hour of scavenging through clothes he finally found a outfit, once that was done Chris just sat in his dressing room or walked around back stage making sure everything was good for tonight, and also chilling with his dancers for a bit.

I know y'all are probably thinking 'where is India?' chris had to leave california earlier than expected to get everything ready for the first show, meaning last minute rehearsals, walk through for the whole show, and tech shit.
India and Chris have talked since he left, she called earlier this morning to let him know that she would be arriving soon before the show.

The way chris was feeling this time around about tour was different, usually he see's tour as a party on the road — going from city to city, club appearances, and hella girls. For the past couple of tours chris was just messing with a couple of girls here and there not really caring since they were all from different cities and they were just quick fucks to him when he needed to get off.

Now that he has a girlfriend he is had to be cautious and aware of the things he does, especially with India not being with him throughout the entire time.

If you know chris you know how reckless he can get on tour.

As Chris enters back into his dressing room he's met with the beautiful girlfriend who is sitting in the chair in front of the mirror, closing the door behind him he speaks.

"how you get up in here?" I said

I noticed the way she jumped, seeming a little startled by the sound of my voice.