eleven

India WestbrookTarzana , CA10:30 AM

India Westbrook
Tarzana , CA
10:30 AM

In my own thoughts, thinking about the text Jalen sent me last night has my mind wondering all over the place. I keep thinking why am I now just running into him when I'm happy and in a healthy relationship with a guy that loves, cares, and respects me.

It seems like every time I have something good going for myself, here comes the universe bearing someone from the past. GOD just let me be great for once without any interruptions, but you know that ain't gone happen.

After he sent that text last night, I never replied I just read it and shut my phone off and went to sleep hoping that it wouldn't be on my mind in the morning.

I'm currently at Chris's house by myself because he had a meeting with his label about an upcoming tour he has going on soon. When I woke up he was gone but he left a note to let me know about his whereabouts.

Sitting on the couch eating some fruit I place my attention on the tv flipping through channels to see what's on, but there isn't really anything that pertains my interest.

Getting up I walk outside in the backyard and take a seat outside enjoying the the sensory around me. The view Chris has is amazing, waking up to this everyday must be special.

As I continue to walk around the yard my phone starts to ring, it's Chris calling me. Guessing his meeting is over and he is on the way back.

"Hey baby" answering the phone.

"hey babe, what you doing?" Chris reply's to me.

"Nothing right now, just walking around the back yard looking at this amazing view you have from here."

"Oh okay, well I'm on the way home. Gonna head out to the studio today, you wanna come?"

"Yea, I'll come let me start getting dressed. By time you get here I should at least be out the shower."

"Aight , I'll see you when I get there."

"Okay, bye!"

"bye"

Heading back inside the house, I make my way upstairs so I can start getting dressed. Turing on the shower I set it just the way I like it hot but also a little warm. Stripping out of my clothes, I get in and begin to cleanse my body, washing my hair also.

After cleaning myself three to four times, and finishing washing my hair I conclude my shower. Stepping out I dried myself and my hair of before wrapping my towel tightly around my body.

Doing all the sanitary things I do everyday day, I walk out of the bathroom to see chris sprawled all over the bed on his phone. Noticing that he didn't hear me walk out, I sit on his back.

Kissing on his neck to catch his attention, he turns around racing me placing his hands on my hip.  "you know better to be sitting in me with just and towel on, must be tryna start sum you can't finish" chris smirks at me as he rubs my butt slowly gripping it a little bit.