twenty-nine

——-The gender reveal was beautiful, I really enjoyed myself and cherished all the special moments that took place that I'll remember forever! The moment that I'll always cherish is finding out that I'm having a baby girl, I've always wanted to hav...

——-
The gender reveal was beautiful, I really enjoyed myself and cherished all the special moments that took place that I'll remember forever! The moment that I'll always cherish is finding out that I'm having a baby girl, I've always wanted to have a girl be my first child whenever I was to have one.

The time for that came sooner than I planned, but you know god's plan.

Chris is very excited, he still is a little upset about not getting the result he wanted. He was really hoping for a son, but what man doesn't when they're expecting their first kid. Even though he didn't get what he wanted he's really happy and can't wait for her to get here.

I can imagine him now, being an overprotective girl dad not letting any little boys get near her. He'll probably tell her that they have the coodies or sum, my poor baby not even gonna have a chance. I know he is gonna spoil her rotten, buy her any and everything she wants.

4 more months, and she'll be making her debut!

I cannot wait to meet her, like reality is really setting in! I'm really about to become a mom to a whole other person, who I'm gonna be responsible for the rest of my life. I still a little nervous because I feel like I'm not gonna know what to do but, I know I'll learn as I go and just go from there.

At the moment I'm at chris house, inside the nursery room for the baby. We haven't started decorating the room yet but we plan to start soon. I've just been sitting in here all day going through all the gifts, putting them away in rested areas in the room.

We received a lot of gifts, most of the stuff we received was pampers and wipes, and a some stuff listed on the registry. The gift that I loved the most was the convertible car seat/ stroller, that was something that I'm was really gonna need.

Some were also clothes but they were unisex, which was great because that's what I've mostly been buying, but know that I know the gender I'm gonna be buying cute little dresses and other cute girly clothes for her.

She has a lot of clothes and shoes already, she'll definitely more by the time she gets here. Her closest is already half full, I hope she it doesn't get full soon because it's definitely more clothes that needs to go back inside her clothes.

Placing my attention back onto what I was doing, my focus gets knocked once I hear a light knock.
Turning my attention towards the door, I see chris leaned up against the door smiling hard as ever.

"What you smiling so hard for?" I said as I helped out my hand, signaling for him to help me up. Lately it's been kinda hard to get up now that my belly is a little bigger, I struggle getting off the floor.

"You!" He said with a sly smirk as his looked down at me, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

He buried his face in my neck, I could feel the warmth of his breath tickling at my neck. He placed a soft gentle on my neck before trailing the kiss to my check, top of my head, then lastly my lips where he placed a couple of pecks.

Breaking this kiss he places a hand on my belly, softly caressing it.

"How's you and my princess been doing?" He questioned before unwrapping his arms around me and taking a seat on the floor.

"We've been doing good, my feet have been hurting a little bit but for the most part we're doing good. I've been sitting here all day going through the gifts, and getting her closet together." Taking a seat back into the floor, continuing to go through all gifts along with Chris.

Humming to her response, they continued to look through the last couple of gifts. Once they finished going through everything they just sat in the middle of the room on the floor talking about what they were gonna do with the nursery.

They needed to start putting things together because the baby was gonna be here real soon, 4 months may seem like a long time but the way time has been going by lately it's gone be here really soon.

"For the colors of her room I was thinking a neutral colors like light gray and white. Don't wanna do too much for her room but sum special." I said with my back rested against his chest.

"Yea, maybe one of the gray walls I could paint sky opening up with the light shining down, like a good shining down or something, sum spiritual shit if you get what I'm saying." Chris said

Listening to his idea I actually liked it, I was a little confused on what he was trying to say but I get it.

"I can't believe she's gonna be here soon, we gotta start coming up with names soon." Now that we know the gender, we can start coming up with names.

"I swear time is flying, shoot we almost been together for a year that's how fast it's going." Chris said as he caressed my belly in a crucial motion.

"Sure is, you got sum special planned for our one anniversary? I question curious to know if he did, even though I knew he wasn't gonna tell me.

"maybe you just gotta wait and see!" Chris said with a sky smirk on his face.

-

(filler chapter)