sixteen

@chrisbrownofficial via story.

Chris Brown Playhouse, Los Angeles, CA12:30 AM

Chris Brown
Playhouse, Los Angeles, CA
12:30 AM

*three weeks later*

Taking a swig of my drink I observe the many people in front of me who are just vibing to the music being played in the club. As people drink and conversant among another I overlook the crowd of people in my view. Noticing the amount of females  in my section from the women my niggas invited up here, I notice this one girl who has been staring at me all night.

She thinks I haven't seen her looking but I have, I've seen her take little glances here and there or just stare at me for a bit. I'm not gone lie and act like girl is ugly because she ain't — she pretty or whatever but I got a girl at the crib who I promised I'd be faithful to.

I can't be fucking with to people at the same time shit is to much — already been through that before with Rihanna & Karrueche, shit was to much to many people got hurt in the end so I can't be doing that to India.

Feeling a vibration from my pants pocket I pull my phone out to see a notification of a text message from India.

India  ♥️.
hey babe, just checking on you hope ur having fun waiting for you.
1:15 AM

Shooting her a quick response back , I let her know that I'm doing okay and I'll be back home in a few. Tonight I had a club appearance at playhouse, I asked India if she wanted to come but she ain't feel like partying tonight so she just stayed at my house.

Sliding my phone back into my pocket I notice ole girl from earlier who was staring at me making her way to where I am. I don't know why she coming over here but she need to head right back to where she was because I don't go time for these clout chasing bitches.

Once she gets closer to me she sits beside me on the couch I'm sitting on, sitting very close to me like she knows me.

"do I know you?" I say with a slight attitude

"no, but my names Ammika." She said as she turned her body towards me.

"well Ammika why are you over here, I don't know you at all she I'm confused on why your right here?"

"you looked like a little lonely over here so I thought you may have wanted some company to occupy you." Ammika said as she placed her hand onto chris's thigh rubbing her hand up and down his leg.

"I'm ok and I know your game so don't even try it, 1000 other bitches have used that same little line. Plus I gotta girl so no thanks." I said moving her hand off my leg and scooting away.