𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 02

TW: paragraph 14 speaks about sensitive topics.

★    When you walked out of the hotel, you saw that the paparazzi were outside the hotel. You put on a smile and when you walked out the flashing lights scared you a bit and made you jump, but you continued to smile your whole way down into the limo. A man got out and opened the door for you nodding down, you smiled and got into the limo then Desi looked at you, her eyes widened, and she had a smile on her face.

"Hey Desi! Is everything alright, you're usually not this quiet when I enter the limo, is there something wrong with my appearance!!!?" You said freaking out a bit. Desi just laughed and shook her head. You sighed in relief and set your hands in your lap. You look outside and see the flashing lights, you wave and smile at the cameras as the limo drives away.

"Alright Y/N, we have a pretty busy day today, well you do. So when you get backstage, the other guests should already be there and the host should be ready to introduce you. The show is about 2 and a half hours long. After that, you and your guest's will be joining your father for dinner and you will be meeting someone new, well 2 people new. After that you will be joining a party and then the night will be over, do you understand?"

You looked at Desi confused, you had a feeling that this wasn't going to go good at all, your stomach started feeling weird, but you nodded. You just started thinking about who was going to be there, was it the president? Was it my mother? A lot of things started circling your head, and before you could even ask Desi a question, the limo came to a stop and the doors opened.

You got out and the worker's started leading you backstage, you have your head down while walking, your hair covering one side of your face. When you get inside, the host is talking, and you see a group of boys, you can't see who they are. The hosts sit up and starts speaking. The group of boys laughs a bit and some laughs sound familiar, but you can't wrap your head around it.

"Now, boys, we have an extra guest who will be joining us. 14-year-old singer-songwriter, we're going to call her Ms. L is here today with us now, everyone gave her around of applause." The host said, putting down his paper, you walk out, and the crowd goes crazy, the boys look at you, but you don't recognize them yet. You shake the host's hand and sit down in one of the empty seats.

"Well, would you look at that, we have Ms. L and Tokio Hotel in the same room now that's a first time!" The host said, your eyes widened, and you look at the boys they smile at you, but they don't remember you. You look at Tom and you guys lock eyes. You look at Georg, and he smiles a bit, you look at Bill, and he waves at you, and finally you look at Gustav, but he makes a face, you stare at him and soon Gustav's eyes widened, he remembers you!
──────────.★.──────────

★    After introducing each other, you're kind of upset that your own cousin forgot about you, but then again you kind of felt happy about your glow up. You look at the hosts, and he picks up some papers.

"Now Ms. L, all of your fans have been wondering what is your real name, and can you tell us some information about you? Like relationships and stuff like that?" The audience gets quiet and Tom laughs a bit. You put your hands in your lap and clear your throat.

"Well, we're getting right into it. Well for starter's my real name is Y/N and I come from Magdeburg, Germany! I lived with my mother and stepfather for quite some time. I had a little uhm friend group we were called the devilish children, well my ex-boyfriend was... He was something. I've been in... One relationship! Held hands and only really kissed... We lasted a year, then I moved with my dad and became an artist."

You look at Gustav who nods his head, you look at the rest of the band and then soon Bill's eyed widened. You smirk at him and look back at the host while the audience claps their hands. The host ended up asking the band some personal questions. You looked at Tom every time he talked and laughed with them. You found out Gustav has a girlfriend, and you were shocked, you found out Tom is a playboy, but you already had a feeling. Georg still doesn't remember you, butt of course he isn't the smartest and Bill is Bill.

──────────.★.──────────

★    After the host asked the band all of their questions, it was time for your questions again. You sat up straight and waited for him to ask the question.

"Now Y/N your first album, mother, what is that exactly about? It's a famous album, but not many people know what it's about. How about we have some context about it, the background and all of that."

"Well, uhm it's about my trauma I should say while I was living with my mom. The song mother was actually a song I wrote when I was 12, it's about me begging for my mom to at least notice that I was suicidal and asking for help. Mommy's little girl was about my mother basically talking about me to her friends, flexing my accomplishments that she forced onto me and when she did, she always said good job mommy's little girl. The next song is two mothers, that song is about my mother acting different around the people she was with, she acted nicer around her friends but when we were alone she was abusive. Mommy's supplies is about my mother's drug addiction, that one's pretty simple. Mommy's big secret was when my mom forced me to live with my dad because she didn't want me anymore, and she didn't want the best for me, but little did she know me living with my dad was the best thing she did. I'm not going to name all but uhm... Mommy's pet was about when my mother would molest me and get her uhm boyfriend's and their kids to do it, so that's what that one is about."

It was silence in the room, you felt like you shared too much information, but soon the audience started going crazy, and the host just sat there shocked. You saw that the host was looking at you up and down, checking you out, you felt uncomfortable and soon Tom noticed what he was doing.

"Hey! Stop looking at her like that, she's a 14-year-old high school student, you little pervert." Tom shouted, he got up and sat in front of you, taking off one of his shirts and throwing it onto you. You were convinced that he remembered who you were, I mean he had to. You looked at the rest of the band, and they looked disgusted with the host. Soon the show was over and you all went backstage.

──────────.★.──────────
A/U
Hey guys, I know this chapter touches sensitive topics such as pedophilia, drug abuse and molestation, but you must understand that pedophile and the use of drugs were major back then in the early 2000s. They are still major today and anyone who is struggling with those please make sure that you ask for help, don't ever be afraid because it's better to be safe than be sorry.