𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 29

★ You and Tom have been engaged for one year now and today is your wedding day. You couldn't sleep at all last night and you were so scared and nervous that everything was going to go wrong. It was around 12:00 p.m and the wedding started at 4:30 p.m. Your motner came into the room and saw you were awake and sat down next to you smiling, you hugged her and she held you close. "You nervous?" She asked you and immediately you nod in response she laughed a bit and stood up. "Come on Hun let's go get your makeup and hair done."

You were staying at a private hotel, you and your mom walked into where you were supposed to get ready at and you sat down in the chair. The makeup lady started doing your makeup and the hair lady was coming out your curly hair that now reached your lower back. You already had your nails done so you were glad that was out of the way. You and your mom talked the whole time and before you knew it 4 hours has flew by. Your mother checked her phone and she looked at you in shock "Honey your wedding is in 30 minutes!! Soon you'll be Y/N Alyissa Kaulitz!" She said and you smiled. You got up and walked into the mirror and when you saw your hair and makeup you absolutely fell in love and you felt beautiful.
──────────.★.──────────

This is your hair──────────

This is your hair
──────────.★.──────────

And this is your makeup──────────

──────────.★.──────────
You really love your wedding dress and your glad you had the money to buy it. Your mother helped you put it on and once it was finally on you had 10 minutes left before you had to walk down the isle, you were glad the hotel was located right behind the venue, you took pictures outside and you when your mother took the photo she walked over to you and showed you.

When you saw yourself you absolutely loved it, you heard the bells ring and that's when you knew it was time for you to come down, your mother helped you down the stairs

When you saw yourself you absolutely loved it, you heard the bells ring and that's when you knew it was time for you to come down, your mother helped you down the stairs. When you got downstairs you stood behind the doors and Georg came and looked at you with a smile. You looked up at him and smiled even greater and that's when the doors opened. You had Georg walk you down the isle because you and him were really close abd your brother Elie was to young. When you and Georg started walking you looked up and Tom's reaction made your heart smile, you saw he was crying a bit and Bill rubbed his back.

Tom grabbed your hand and helped you up the stairs and then you both held hands and you smiled at him, Gustav was the pastor and he looked at his paper and started reading off the paper. "Ladies and gentleman thank you all for attending the wedding of Tom Kaulitz and Y/N Listing we are glad that these two put the past behind them and got married after being in love for more then a decade. Tom will you read your vows?" Gustav asked looking at Tom and he nodded, you both faced back to back and Tom started reading his vows.

"Y/N I have been in love with you for years and I mean years. The first time I ever fell in love with you was when I was 8 and you were 7 years old, we were to young and I didn't know much about relationships, when we first started dating everything was so new to me but I leaned from you, we both learned from each other and our first relationship was exactly 1 year and 7 months and they were definitely a moment to remember. We kissed once and held hands more times then I could count because you were to scared to kiss me. The day you left it made me feel weird, the thought of never being able to see you again hurt. When we met again I do admit I really only wanted to take your virginity and leave you but you started playing hard to get and that only caused me to fall for you but of course I was immature and just wanted to fuck. We've been through so much downs but today marks the first day that our ups start, I'm glad that I matured and I'm glad that I am able to call you my wife. I only pray for the best of us. I love you."

Gustav nodded and everyone clapped, Gustav picked up the papers again and began to read again. "Beautiful Tom, now Y/N will you share your vows." Gustav set his paper down again and you cleared your throat and sniffled a bit.

"If I would've told 5 year old me that I would be marrying her crush she wouldn't ever believe me. Before Tokio Hotel and before Ms.L we were the Devilish Children very immature, we were stealing, arguing, cussing at adults and being overall disrespectful. We had amazing laughs and im so glad i met you. The music industry tore us apart but we proved them wrong and we showed everyone how strong we were. Even though I spent most of my life in love with you and scared to move on it was worth the wait. I love you more then anything and I'll forever be there for you.

──────────.★.──────────
After you and Tom had to repeat some words Gustav set the papers down for the final time and cleared his throat. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." Without hesitation Tom pulled you into his arms and gave you a long passionate kiss and you thought to yourself.

"We're finally married."