𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 11

IMPORTANT TIME SKIP!!

It has been 4 of months since the entire incident with the band happened. The twins are 16, Gustav is 17, and Georg is 19 while you have just turned 15. Your mother has become better, you and her have been taking therapy and it honestly helps a lot.

You got into your first ever relationship from this one boy at this private school your mother has sent you to. You guys have never kissed, held hands or done any of that stuff together you guys have only been on dates, he's the popular football player so you know he's been cheating on you but you pretend like you don't know.

Within these 4 months you have written 4 albums and your ready to go back into the industry after a much needed break.

──────────.★.──────────
★ You wake up one summer afternoon because your cell phone was going off. Your 15 birthday has just passed so you assumed it was a late "happy birthday" message. You get out of bed and clean up your room, after you finish you grab all of your showering materials and you head your way into the shower. You set all of your stuff aside and turn on the water, after letting it run for about a minute you get in and take a shower.

You were thinking about how to return back to the industry and then it hit you. "What if I cut my hair.. my face has already changed a lot so what if I just cut my hair to the middle of my back.." You thought to yourself. When you got out the shower you called a hair stylist and requested a haircut.

You have changed a lot in appearance these last 4 months. You use to have really bad crooked teeth with braces, but now your braces are removed and you have straight perfect teeth. You use to have really bad acne but now your acne has gone away because you learned how to take care of your skin. You've gotten better style as well, your voice gotten softer and lighter and your body has changed you used to be a very skinny girl but now your a bit more chubby, your breasts have grown more and you started working out in your legs so your thighs and behind have gotten more big as well.

──────────.★.──────────
★ After you get into the hair salon the lady guides you to a seat, you tell her how much hair you want cut off and she looks at you a bit in shock. "Are you sure you want to cut off this much hair? You have long beautiful hair why would you cut it all off? I mean if you insist." The lady said. She gave you a good hair wash and brushed out your hair then she slowly tilted your head down and started cutting it to the length that you told her you wanted.

When she finsihed cutting your hair evenly to the middle of your back you got up and smiled at the lady, she gave you her card and you paid for what you've gotten and tipped her a bit. Then you went to a huge mall in the city you were staying in and went shopping, you bought everything you liked and some elegant stuff too such as dresses, jewelry, bags, hair stuff, and shoes.

When you got home you donated every single piece of clothing and shoes that you did not want to a charity, little do you know that paparazzi was there and they filmed you. When you finsihed donating you got back home and took a nice little nap.

──────────.★.──────────

★ After a couple of yours you wake up and make your bed, it's now 10:00 pm at night and you are making yourself some dinner while your mom is on a date. Your little brother comes up to you and asks for some food, of course you make him his own plate and you both sit down in the living room. You turn on the TV and go on the news channel. After watching it for a bit your brother starts giggling and laughing while pointing to the TV. You look at it and realize it's you! You were wearing a hat with your hair up so your new hairstyle wasn't showing and you were wearing a jacket and baggy pair of jeans.

You realized that someone had sent the news a video of you at the homeless shelter and indeed they knew it was you. You stop eating and your turn up the volume, tapping your brother gently telling him to be quiet and you listen carefully.

"Well hello everyone, welcome to the 10:30 p.m news tonight paparazzi have witnessed Y/N Listing at a homeless shelter giving out a large amount of clothes and shoes, now this is the first time in almost half a year that we've seen Y/N appearance but it's kind of hard to see. Maybe this is a single that she will be coming back to tell us what really happened on that night, there's always 2 sides to a story. I've never really believed that she would do such a thing, everytime I've talked to her she's always seemed like such an angel it shocked me when the famous band Tokio Hotel went on that interview and told us that I was really surosied and shocked. Well ladies and gentlemen this is the 10:30 news after this ad break we will be discussing on what to do when it comes to home invasions. See you soon ladies and gentlemen ."

Your eyes widened when you saw the news, a smile appeared on your face and you quickly hurried up and finished eating, when you finsihed you washed your plate and told your brother to get dressed, you threw on some dark clothes, grabbed your phone and picked your brother up then you headed to where your music producer lives.

──────────.★.──────────

★ When you got there you knocked on his door, when he opened he was surprised to see you and singled you to come in assuming you wanted to record music. "Ethan, I need you to release all 4 albums tonight! Have a good night!"you said walking away and heading back to your house. When you reached home you tucked your brother into bed and got ready for bed yourself.

When you finished your shower and got ready for bed you were actually pretty exhausted from the walk and the moment you got into to your bed you got comfortable and fell asleep.
──────────.★.──────────