𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 16

★     You woke up looking up at Tom, he was still sleeping and you smiled a bit. You didn't have any plans today so you just got up and grabbed all of your shower supplies walking to the bathroom greeting your mother, she looked a bit rough and you knew she was having problems so you decided to help her. You went to the bathroom and you closed the door, you turned on the shower and waited a couple of seconds before getting in. You started to wash your body but for some reason you kept sneezing. After it finally stopped you continued to wash your body.

The sound of the water was to loud so you didn't hear the bathroom door open. You were humming and soon you heard a voice. "Mind if I join you?" You heard Tom say, you pepped your head and nodded then soon he got in with you and you looked at him he looked at you but soon his eyes drifted down your body and back at your face. You were a bit embarrassed but he just smiled a bit. And wrapped his hands around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder yawning.

"Alright hot breath what are we doing today?" You said teasing Tom a bit, he laughed a bit and just held you closer, he thought about it for a couple of minutes and soon broke the silence. "You smell really nice" he said, you shook your head and laughed, getting out of his grip and continued washing your body. You smiled and Tom stood up straight speaking again. "We have a concert today and then a meet and greet if you want to join us." He said, you looked at him and nodded he smiled and pulled you out of the water and hugged you he felt comfortable and you could see that he was.

──────────.★.──────────
★    After the shower Tom left saying he would he back but had to get ready for the event, you wanted to stand out but didn't want to seem like you were trying to hard (you were trying hard.) It took you three hours to get ready but when you did it was 6 pm and you were waiting for Tom to come back and get you.

You were wearing a white crop top that ended above you belly button and baggy jeans pants that looked a bit to big for you but you secured them with a white belt and you wore white Adidas shoes. You put on a white butterfly belly button piercing and put on a silver tongue piercing then put on silver hoop earrings. You grabbed a white mini backpack and packed it.

You put on deodorant and perfume them put them in your backpack. You didn't have any makeup on, you had lashes on and lipgloss and that was it when you finsihed you saw your mom leaving for work but you stopped her and hugged her.

"Mom take the month off, I know your pregnant and when I get on tour and make more money I'll move us to a better home and you'll get to work from home I promise alright? Go lay down, Elie is with grandma and grandpa and all if his medicines and machines are there." You said, your mom teared up and hugged you tightly you hugged her softly and she went back to lay down. Soon you saw the band pull into your driveway and you walked out of the house, locking the door and walking to the bus when you did you were shocked to actually see the inside of it. You sat with Georg and you looked out the window.

──────────.★.──────────
★    The band was performing their new album "scream" Bill's German accent was kind of funny but you smiled and just admired their performance and you were proud of them. During their intermission you clapped and jumped up and down and just smiled. "Are you alright Y/N? You seem excited." Bill said you hugged him tightly and you whispered into his ear "I'm so proud of you.. I am. 10 year old Bill Kaulitz would he so proud." You smiled and Bill laughed a bit and hugged you then you looked at the band and smiled. "4 kids in a basement pretending to be famous.. now look at them preforming in front of thousands of fans. I'm proud of all of you." You smiled and Gustav handed you a microphone you were confused. "5 kids in a basement about to live their dream. Be the vocalist behind me and let's live out our dream." Bill said, Tom held your hand and started walking onto the stage, Tom smiled and you did as well.

After some songs it was their final song, Monsoon you were nervous because your German accent was really bad when it came to singing without her type of music behind it. During the song you were singing and didn't notice Tom was behind you, you felt his guitar press up against your back and you smiled, when you looked back and saw him really concentrating you turned around completely and sang standing close to him, he walked off and you did the same, walking over to Bill the both of you were smiling and after the song ended Tom grabbed your arm and took the microphone out of your hand he held you by your waist and you looked at him he looked at the crowd and said "I love this girl and if any of you have a problem and can suck my dick." He kissed you on the lips and you were shocked you knew how the media was going to be in the morning.

──────────.★.──────────
★    After the meet and greet you were exhausted from the girls there asking you questions about Tom and on the way back to your home you fell asleep until you smelt something burning while the bus was pulling into your driveway, you jumped out the bus and ran into your home as fast as you could, the door was locked and you couldn't find your key so you punched your bedroom window and climbed into your bedroom.

The glass left deep cuts and you were bleeding a bit when you opened your bedroom door you saw your kitchen and part of the living room was on fire, you grabbed the house phone and dialed 911 when they answered you told them what happened and they said they were on their way. You went into your mother's bedroom and some stuff was on fire too. "What the hell happened?!" You thought to yourself, you couldn't see your mother and you saw she was in your brothers room, you went in there and picked her up off her feet. You were strong for your age but trying to leave the house was hard, while you were running you broke another window and you got your mother out the house, when you tried your belly button piercing got stuck in something in the house and you tried to yank on it but it was causing your belly button to rip. "Mom, run to that bus and just run it and ask for Tom, hurry! He will get me out!" You shouted, your mother nodded and ran as fast as she could.

She ran into the bus and grabbed Tom's hand. "Hey what the hell let go of me!" Tom said and the band got up in defense your mother started crying "Help me get Y/N unstuck! Hurry she'll get burnt in the fire come on come on!" Your mother shouted, Tom started running and soon he went to the side of the house and saw you, your stomach, both of your amrs, and neck were all scratched from the glass but your belly button was bleeding badly because of the piercing. When Tom saw you he tried to grab you "Tom my belly button piercing is stuck!" You said, the fire was spreading quickly and he tried to take it off as fast as he could, after 30 seconds he took it off and carried you bridal style with the pricing in his hand and that's when the ambulance and frie fighters came.

You were bleeding badly so the ambulance took you but you told them your mom was pregnant and they took her too, Tom got into the ambulance with you and they soon left. "You're going to be okay alright?" Tom said, you laughed a bit and smiled. "I know I know... It's not too bad but God damn that pricing hurt really bad for no fucking reason" you said laughing and Tom just sat next to you glad that you weren't seriously hurt.

"What about all of your stuff? Your clothes and your brother!!" Tom said you held his hand and smiled "the fire wasn't close to my room only my mother's and Elie's with my grandparents all of his stuff is there and it wasn't near his room, it was the kitchen, living room and my mothers bathroom so.. when I go on tour and get money I'll be able to buy us a new house." You said Tom thought for a bit and smiled "I can get you and your mother into a modeling company" Tom said and you smiled really brightly and looked at him. "Really?!" You said exicidently.

"Yes."

──────────.★.──────────
A/I
Hey guys, so after we get to chapter 20 another time skip will happen where the Twins are 19, Gustav is 20, and Georg is 22 and I feel like by chapter 30 the story will come to a end.

Thank you all for your support, I was having problems getting views on other story's then I realized I had to update this app.. but I'm glad I wrote this story I love you all for reading and at the end of the story, the final chapter I'll drop my socials ^^!