𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 17

★ It has been about one month since your house fire. This month has been so long to you but your mother is now a model and is starting to appear on front cover magazines while you've done a world tour and made a lot of money. For your mom's 40th birthday you bought her a new home a paid off your brothers hospital bills. Your brother is starting to get better and so is your mother who is now 1 month pregnant.

You and the band have been so busy doing other stuff lately, during your free time your to scared to call Tom and you've been overthinking that he's been going back to his same old ways I mean he was blacklisted at 14.

You were lying in bed, you finished unpacking your room and it felt good just to be able to relax that is until your phone starts to ring. "I swear if I have another tour I'll lose it." You thought to yourself. You rolled over on your bed and picked up your phone putting it to your ear then you heard Gustav laughing and Georg coughing.

"Hey cousinnnn, I know it's really late outside and your probably exhausted but Tom is drunk and when I say drunk I mean wasted and he keeps talking about how much he misses you and started singing. Could you come by so he can shut his mouth and we can see you..." You heard your cousin say, you laughed a bit but then wondered who he was drinking with.

"WE WE'RE CELEBRATING THE BANDS FIRST SONG DROP AND WE WERE ALL DRINKING BUT TOM HAD A BIT TO MUCH."

You heard Bill say in the background you laughed and just sighed getting up and yawning. "I'm on my way.." You said then the call ended. You got up throwing on a tank top and some comfortable pants. You threw one your slippers and grabbed a small bookbag and filled it with deodorant, perfume, charger, ipod, phone, money, and some snacks. You put your hair in a low messy bun and put your glasses on leaving a note for your mom and leaving your home through the back door.

──────────.★.──────────
★ When you get to the house you realize how clean the outside actually is, it was a regular size home 2 story's and 1 garage like every other house around the neighborhood. You knocked on the front door and stood there to wait for someone to open it, you heard Tom fall trying to answer the door and Tom was so drunk he could barley speak. Georg opened the door for you and you walked it, he shut it behind you and locked it then he started walking and you followed him. The house was much bigger on the inside then the outside and after a minute you found yourself in the living room where Tom was and you stood there he was a mess.

You wait for Tom to notice you and it doesn't take long, he turns his head and squints his eyes you smile softly at him. "Hi Tom!" You say softy then you could see his face light up in joy. He tries to walk over to you but fails and you laugh a bit. You walk over to the couch behind Tom and just set it up, you lay down and look at Tom then soon Tom gets up snd just throws himself on top of you. He was shirtless wearing basketball shorts and his body felt really hot.

"I've missed you so much... Your here to stay forever for the rest of your life!" Tom said, you look over to the rest of the band and they're all passed out in the living room, you looked at Tom who was closing his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"Yes I'm here to stay."