𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 25

★ You and Tom are backstage at the concert waiting for everything to be set up, you're walking back and forth very nervously because it's been a long time since you've last been on tour, Tom gently grabs your arm and pulls you into a hug, rubbing your back and reassuring you that everything is okay. He sits you down and talks to you about random stuff to cheer you up and make you feel better, Dessi comes up to you and tells you that the first album you will be singing is mother, after mother it's love sick, after love sick it's blond hair girl then after blond hair girl it's different body and you will be closing off the tour with shameless.

After 15 minutes you hear a bunch of people talking, when you peep your head out of the door you can see that the stadium is completely packed, Dessi taps your shoulders and tells you that it's your time to go on, Tom gives you a hug and kisses your head softly. You both smile at each other and then you grab your microphone and walk out, when you do walk out the crowd goes crazy and you set your microphone up and wait for the first song to play and of course it's "mommy's girl."

"She says "it's for all the right reasons Y/N baby don't care about you just save my reputation if you do a good a job I won't harm you.. don't call me crazy " She loves me but we won't come save me she has a husband and kids she seems them daily why does she do this to me..? Mommy's girl, if I'm so special why am I secret? Yeah why the fuck is that do you regret.. the things you showed me that I'd never forget, well do you tell me that? I know I was young but it sticks with me for the rest of my life I know she wouldn't stop but fuck you don't you leave me here.. mommy's girl.. if I'm so special why am I secret?"

You point the microphone out to the crowd and the crowd starts to sing the rest of the song, you were absolutely shocked on how much people came from last time and they were all singing so you knew they weren't here for Tom.. you actually done it.
After 30 minutes, the song album was over and you went backstage, Tom hugged you and lifted you off your feet. "You were amazing, it looks like a lot of people actually love you, oh! And the rest of the band are coming!" He says setting you down and looking at you. You smile and hug him again. "Thank you Tom! I really couldn't have done this without you."

──────────.★.──────────
★ You walk back out and you set up your microphone once again and smile, when you smile the crowd goes crazy and then you hear the song "Another girl" and you get excited because you actually love this song, the crowd starts to sing at first and after they finish you start.

"You got all the qualifications except you loving me, so respectfully~ I'm not another girl for you to take advantage of while you walk away with a huge part of my heart, so I'm taking back what's mine you'll miss the love and care that I actually have you. If I'm just another girl I am just another girl (girl) then your just another boy your just another boy to meee if I'm just another girl I am just another girl (girl) then your just another boy your just another boy another boy to me. I'm not another girl, for you to take advantage of while you walk away with a huge part of my heart! So I'm taking back what's mine you'll never get back the love and care that I gave to you to you~"

──────────.★.─────────
After that album finished you were starting to get tired, your backup dancers were doing an amazing job and you were very proud of them, you went backstage where you saw the rest of the band, you hugged Georg, Gustav and Bill but when you hugged Bill he hugged you very tightly. Tom handed you some water and you started to chug it down but he took it out of your hand. "That's enough water now, we don't want you having to pee mid performance. Now what's the next album?" He asks as you sit down with the rest of the band and think for a bit. "I'm pretty sure it's blond hair girl" Gustav clears his throat "Y/N was that song about Tom?" He asks raising an eyebrow and the rest of the band turns their attention to you and you nod. "A lot of my songs are about Tom, love sick album and blond hair girl album are all about Tom and Shameless too but hey I have to go back on I'll be out after this next album." You said setting the water down and grabbing your microphone running back onto stage and getting ready for the next performance. The song "golden hair girl" came on and you walked back a bit as your backup dancers form a circle around you and they started dancing after the music started playing.