𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 22

★ It's the middle of the night and you hear something being thrown at your window, it wakes you up and you sit up a bit pulling your tank top up over your chest a bit more since your breasts were falling out. You look out your window and you see Tom throwing little rocks at your window. You go to the front door and open the door and you wait for Tom to come in, when you see him walking you walk back into your bedroom and he follows you shutting the door behind him. When you both enter the room he shuts the door behind him and faces you, grabbing you by your waist and pulling you close.

"Hey" he says, breathing a bit heavily you wrap your arms around his neck and you look at him, smiling with your teeth showing. "Hey Tom.. what happened?" You say concerned and he continues to look at you up and down and you just look at his eyes. "I kept thinking about you, I mean you look so different from the last year, you look absolutely beautiful and I just couldn't wait to see you again and I kept just thinking about you and I just kept wanting more of you I should say.. I've always wanted more since the first time we've had sex." Tom says and you raise an eyebrow and think of something to make him jealous with. "Well I'm seeing someone right now and he was supposed to come over soon actually and have sex with me so.." you lie and you weren't expecting Tom's reaction you though he'd get upset and cuss the boy out but instead he picks you up and pins you to the wall leaning up close with you.

──────────.★.──────────
SMUT

As he leans up closer to your body you could feel something rub up against your crotch area, you wrap your arms around Tom tighter and you just try your best to keep quiet by putting your hand over your mouth. Tom grabs your wrist gently and moves it away from your mouth. "What's wrong hm? I thought you were prepared for this?" He says teasingly getting closer to you, he smirks at you and waits for your response. "Well.. my both my brothers room is right next to mine.. we were going to just do it in the car you know.." you say and Tom picks you up and brings you outside, he places you in the passenger seat and gets into the driver's seat then he starts driving to a empty field of land and parks the car there.

You sit on top of Tom's lap and immediately begin to make out with him, grinding against his lap slowly but hard, he puts his hands on your waist and moves you faster, both of you guys breathing heavily. A couple of minutes go past and you could tell Tom is at his breaking point and he can't wait any longer. You break up the kiss and you just look at him. You take off your tank top revealing your breasts and then you take off your shorts that didn't have anything underneath them. Tom looks at your body in shock. "I swear it didn't look like this when we first did it." He says and you just laugh.

Tom moves his seat back and you get in between his legs, taking off his belt and taking his cock out you just look at it, Tom puts it in his hand and he puts it against your lips. You've never done this before but you had to show Tom that you have done it before. You put his cock into your mouth and you didn't waste any time, you put the whole thing in your mouth and moved your tongue around it while it was in your mouth, Tom's eyes widened and he could help but let out a moan every now and then. You moved your head back and forth at a fast paste, your saliva was all over his cock and your saliva was on your fast too, after a couple of minutes you take it out of your mouth and start to stroke it fast, you slap his cock on your face and you just look up at him, you can tell Tom's close with the way his cock is twitching and with the way his body is reacting to every small interaction.

You got up and got on top of him you put his cock back in your hands and you rub it against your entrance, Tom looks at you and you slide down on it taking it all inside of you Tom wrapped his arms around you tightly and leaned back a bit, he used his legs to fuck you faster, you knew he was close and he wouldn't last much longer but it felt to good that you didn't want him to stop. Tom put his hand over your mouth to prevent you from being to loud and your glad he did because you were still loud even with his hand covering your mouth. You tightened up even more and before you knew it you felt something squirt inside of you which caused you to come and have an orgasm. After a couple of seconds of catching your breath Tom realized what he has done "Shit I didn't mean to.. fuck I'm not ready!" He said panicking and you laughed gently "relax Tom I'm on the pill."

END OF SMUT (Finally)

──────────.★.──────────

★ Tom was driving back home you were wearing one of his jackets and you were looking out the window, Tom stopped somewhere to get ice cream you continued looking out the window and waited for Tom to pay for the ice cream, when he did he handed you your ice cream and you were very happy. "Thank you Tommy!!" You said sounding like a little kid, he just laughed and you started to eat it you looked at him and realized he didn't have any ice cream then you looked at his empty wallet and felt bad. You opened the glove department and pulled out a $20 bill and gave it to Tom "buy yourself some ice cream, your staying over tonight" you said and he just laughed a bit and did as you said.

When you guys got home and you opened the door your mom was standing at the door with her arms crossed looking pissed at you, she told Tom he had to go home and when he left she walked you to her bedroom and she shut the door locking it. "Now what in the hell were you thinking Y/N?! Having sex in public!! Especially with a boy like Tom!? I'm so disappointed in you." She said, and your stomach dropped "how did she know..?!" you were silent and she raised an eyebrow. "How.. how did you know that?" You asked her and she sighed and sat down on her bed, you sat down next to her. "I saw you guys on my way back from the store.. honey I was pregnant with you at 16 and I missed up, your my little angle and the only daughter I have.. just please don't ruin yourself like that... How many times have you done this?!" Your mom said, you could tell she was serious and you heard the tone in her voice.

"Mom I'm sorry.. I didn't..-" you were cut off to your mother slapping you, she stood up and started screaming. "I HAVE SACRIFICED SO MUCH FOR YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS I HAD TO GO THROUGH IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE SAFE JUST FOR YOU TO BE HOE AND HAVE SEX AT 16?! NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION Y/N ALYISSA LISTING HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD SEX AND HOW MUCH OF THOSE TIMES WERE WITH HIM. ANSWER ME NOW DAMNIT!" Your heart shattered you stood up and you tried to calm her down but you knew you had to answer her question.