𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 27

TIMESKIP INFORMATION;

★ You and Tom have been dating for 3 years now, everything was going amazing actually at first you could tell it was taking him awhile to get comfortable with you but after the first year he fully go comfortable being around you. Today marks the day of your 3 year anniversary and Tom says he has a surprise for you.

You have released a total of 5 new albums called "Teenage Love" that's about you and Tom's relationship during your entire life from when you first started dating till the current time, another album is called "family" dedicated to your father who passed away a little white after you and Tom first started dating again, your older brother and your younger brother Elie, the third album is called "Dear younger me" which is a album dedicated to telling your younger self everything that has happened since your life first started going downhill, the 4th album is called "highschool drop out" which is about you exposing the school system which actually became your most viral album surpassing shameless, and your last and final album is called "Him & I" which is a letter to you and Tom's future self.

Tom still has his braids but he's been thinking about getting rid of them and get his locks back, you still look the same except your hair got more curly over the years. You and Tom moved into a separate house that's 2 story's.

Georg got into a relationship and Gustav is seeing this one girl named Linda. While Bill is focused on himself, you and Tom have a feeling that he's gay but you don't comment on it at all.

──────────.★.──────────
You wake up to the sound of Tom walking back and forth in the phone with someone. You wake up and sit up that's when Tom hangs up the phone quickly and headed over to where you were, sitting down next to you and kissing your head. You look up at him rubbing your eyes before speaking. "Who were you on the phone with and why did you hang up so fast.. also happy 3 year anniversary I got you a gift.." you said still half asleep you yawn and Tom laughs a bit rubbing your back.

"Thank you honey, listen the person I was on the phone with was your surprise maker I wanted to make sure everything was set for today, since last anniversary you spent almost a million dollars on me I'm going to be retuning the favor this anniversary. Get up and get ready and we'll head out, also make sure you put on something nice I plan on taking you out to a nice dinner." Tom says getting up and grabbing his car keys and leaving the house.

You were confused on why he was such in a rush but you trusted Tom. You got up and walked over to your closet and you looked over to where your dresses you looked at your dresses for awhile, you wanted to wear black but at the same time you always wear black. You spotted a rose gold dress in your closet and saw matching heels, you grabbed those and went over to your dresser and grabbed matching panties and bra.

You walked over to your bathroom and grabbed your shower box under the dresser. You turned on the shower and got in the shower and got ready.

──────────.★.──────────
★ After your shower you got out and brushed your hair, your curly hair ended at your shoulder so it didn't take long to style it. When you finsihed styling your hair you put on the dress and you liked the way it was comfortable around your body even though it was tight and a bit revealing with the big slit that started at the beginning of your leg near your crotch. You put on the heels and did your makeup to match it. You put on deodorant, perfume and applied lotion then you heard Tom walk into the house and you walked downstairs.

"You look absolutely stunning." You heard Tom said, he walked over to you and gave you a hug then he kissed your cheeks gently and he held out his hand, you took his hand and he held your hand leading you to the car. When you guys got into the car you both put on your seatbelts and he started to drive and you looked out the window as always. He placed his hand on your thigh and rubbed it gently he could tell you were nervous.

After a couple of minute of driving he pulled into the Starbucks drive through and your face lit up in joy and excitement, he ordered your favorite drink and all your favorite treats off the menu and then he ordered his stuff. He paid for it and gave you your stuff then he started driving.

──────────.★.──────────

★ He ended up taking you shopping for a couple of hours and you had a great time and so did he. The sun was setting and you looked out the window and took pictures of the sunset and you looked over at Tom with a smile on your face. "Where are we heading to now?" You asked his curiously. He smiled "You'll see, this is the best part of the day." You were a bit nervous and hoir stomach dropped but you nodded and just trusted Tom.

"Please don't make me regret this."