𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 13

★ After the interview went on for just about another hour it was mainly about you and that shocked you a bit but you didn't mind all of the attention. You answered 'get to know me' questions to see how much you've changed since your last interview and you actually did. The host set his paper down and cleared his throat that's when you knew it was the last and final question.

"Y/N everyone has been dying to know are you in a relationship? And if you are who are you in a relationship with?" The host asked, the audience went quiet looking at you and waiting for you to answer that's when the band also looked at you and waited for you to respond. You sat up and set your hands in your lap then put on a small smile before speaking again.

"Well, yes I actually do. After all of this drama incident went down my mother enrolled me into a private school where I met one of the popular boys and we soon fell in love and got together. I'd say we've been together for 3 months and I'm happy with him. I'm not going to say his name on live TV but to answer you question yes I do have a boyfriend." You said with a smile on your face. The crowd went crazy and you laughed a bit. After a couple of minutes the host closed off the show and you all went backstage.

You were gathering all of your stuff when you felt a tap on your shoulder, when you turned around you saw the twins looking down at the floor but standing in front of you. For a minute you were confused, you put on your purse and turned around completely facing the twins and putting your hands down by your sides. "Yes?" You asked politely.

"Me and Tom wanted to apologize for lying on your name, and spreading false rumors and accusations about you. We were just upset that you weren't as talkative and we shouldn't have done that to you and it was extremely immature of us to do we hope you can forgive us and you can become a friend again and maybe join the band if you want but there's no pressure and there's no forcing but we just want to let you know that we're sorry." Tom said. You looked at him and you could tell that he actually ment this apology then you looked at Tom and he was just avoiding making eye contact with you and you nodded a bit in understatement .

"What you both did was very immature of you and it was very disrespectful for you to do especially to one of you childhood friends. If you didn't want to be friends with me at the time you could have just said so but you didn't have to lie especially like that. Your apologies forgiven I hope they do learn from this.

──────────.★.──────────

★ After a long quiet and awkward right into the limo you finally made your way home. The band was going to a hotel and luckily your home was on the way to the hotel so you didn't have to stay with them with so much you were actually pretty glad about. When you made your way inside of your house you saw your mom cleaning the kitchen. You hugged her and then walk to your bedroom grabbing all of your shower supplies and a clean towel then heading into the bathroom.

When you make it to the bathroom you close and lock the door then you start taking a shower. After 45 minutes you get out of the shower and then you make your way to your bedroom will you flop on your bed and just as you were about to go to sleep your phone started ringing. You were too tired to see who was calling so you just picked up and put it to your ear waiting for them to speak first.

"Hey Y/N it's Tom, I would like to take you out to dinner tomorrow if that's fine with you and if you are available if you are just let me know and if you're not then also let me know so I can reschedule have an amazing night I love you."

Tom said over the phone you are a bit suspicious of his actions but you kept your phone up to your ear and you heard him say his phone down and start laughing you knew that he forgot to hang up which is why you remain quiet and after a couple of seconds you heard the words "I can't wait to see the look on her face when her boyfriend finds out he's cheating on her." You heard Tom said you were in shock and soon you hung up.

"He's trying to play me? Again? Well he can have fun trying."