𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 28

Tom pulled up to Disney world resort that was located in Berlin your face lit up in joy when he pulled up and you were so excited. You kept moving and weren't staying still and Tom couldn't help but laugh when he parked he got out of the car and opened your car door for you. When you got out he held your hand and you both started to walk around the theme park, Tom had purchased the "fast line" pass for you and him so it was easier for the both of you to have more fun.

★ You guys had an amazing time, you rode almost every ride in the park and went shopping everywhere, you made sure to get stuff for Tom too although he said he didn't want it you knew your boyfriend so you bought him stuff. You both ate a lot of the food there and you thought you were going to be sick.

──────────.★.──────────

★ After a couple of hours at the park all the Disney characters were preforming and you and Tom had front row seats, it was absolutely beautiful and you loved the little act that they put on, Tom enjoyed it only because you liked it when you sang with them and the fact you were having a good time really put a smile on Tom's face. The show went on for a couple of hours and at the end of the show both you and Tom were called out onto the stage. One of the princesses came out and she held your hand completely distracting you from Tom. The lights were dimmed and a big spotlight came from behind you.

When you turned around you saw Tom on one knee with a ring in his hand and you turned around and started crying, the Disney princess turned you back around and you faced Tom with tears running down your face Tom smiled at you and cleared his throat. "Y/N Alyissa Listing will you marry me?" Tom said and you covered your mouth with you right hand and nodded, Tom put the ring on your left ring finger and he got up hugging you. He hugged you tightly and you were still crying. You looked up at Tom and he kissed you gently and you looked at the ring and you continued crying. "Oh Tom, I love it.. and I love you" you said, the tears stopping and Tom just laughed "I love you more.." you both faced the audience and you saw your mother was recording it and you waved at her and you heard her say "My daughter is getting married!!" And you laughed.

──────────.★.──────────

★ After the proposal the park started closing and Tom picked you up bridal style and you carried you out the park, you kept looking at the ring and Tom smiled and kissed your head a couple times on the way to the car. When you both got into the car, got settled and started hitting the road you kept looking at Tom and you had a lot of thoughts in your head.

"Im getting married to my first ever boyfriend.. the first boy I eve fell in love with when I was 5 I'm getting married to him, I can't believe it. I never thought that a playboy would change for a girl like me maybe I am better then the rest of those girls who tried to get together with him."

You started laughing uncontrollably and Tom looked at you laughing and he laughed a bit. "What happened thats so funny?" He asked pulling into a fancy hotel. When you finsihed laughing Tom was already opening your door, when you got out you hugged him tightly and he picked you up and you rested your head on his shoulder. "I think you drank to much at Disney, alcohol is a very dangerous substance for you." You looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders and you just kissed his neck gently and he looked at you. "Now you know where this leads up to and we just got engaged." He said laughing a bit and you smiled

──────────.★.──────────