𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 03

★ After the show, you and the band just looked at each other. You were looking at Georg hoping he would remember you and Bill looked at you, not saying anything. You looked a Bill and jumped into his arms, you gave him the biggest and longest hug and Tom looked a bit jealous you noticed it. "We're not dating... We haven't dated in 3 years, why is he looking so... Bothered by it?" You thought to yourself then you hugged Gustav, he hugged you back, then you looked at Georg with your head down. Georg opened his arms and smiled.

"I could never forget about my favorite person in this family." You smiled and hugged him tightly, you seriously missed him, and you were so proud of him, you stopped and walked up to Tom, you saw his dreads grew longer, and you wanted to touch them. Tom gently grabbed your hand and put your hand on his dreads.

"I see you can still read my mind" you laughed a bit and Bill laughed. "Of course I mea-" Tom glared at him and Bill went quiet, you were confused. After you finished touching his dreads you gave him a small hug, it was kind of weird, but he didn't hug you back, so you just let ago and apologized.

"You still apologize for everything I see" Georg said, you rolled your eyes and he laughed. Your agent Desi came in and whispered into your ear. "You will be riding with the band on the way to the restaurant." She said you looked at her, "I'M RIDING WITH THEM?!" you said a bit too loudly and covered your mouth. The band and Desi laughed and Desi nodded. You walked away in embarrassment. About 5 minutes later the limo came, and you got walked to the limo, Gustav glared at Tom hoping he wouldn't try to hurt you like he's done to many other girls. When you guys reached the limo, Gustav saw that Tom tried opening the door for you, but he beat him to it.

When Gustav opened the door for you, you smiled at him and got into the limo, then Gustav closed the door and sat up front with the driver. Georg sat next to you, while the twins sat across from you. They were laughing and talking while you just looked out the window. You hummed a few tunes and ended up zoning out for a couple of minutes. Bill tried calling your name a few times, and then Georg shook you a bit. You looked at them, "oh, sorry! I zoned out." You said gently. The rest of the band laughed.

It was silent because it was kind of awkward, you guys weren't immature little pre-teens anymore, the only people really immature were Tom and Georg. You were the most mature, of course you knew that bill was immature here and there, and there was nothing really wrong with that. You could tell Bill tried to start a conversation but didn't know how to break the silence, you laughed a bit and looked back out the window while the rest of them did their own things.

──────────.★.──────────
★ After getting into the restaurant you sat next to your father and Tom sat right next to you, bill sat next to Tom, Gustav sat next to Georg, Georg sat next to Gustav and this woman and the woman had a boy around your age next to her. You guys ordered your food and your drinks and started to just talk about life and catch up on everything you guys missed. You saw Tom was paying close attention to you when you were talking, your father saw that too, and you knew that, but he didn't make a big deal. When the food got here, your father cleared his throat and everyone looked at him, the woman and the boy's face started smiling.

"Honey, as your father, I am so proud of you for starting your own career. I know that you're not over your first boyfriend, you say you are, but I'm not so sure. This lovely woman right here is your new stepmother, I hope you two get along excellent, and this lovely gentleman will be your new celebrity boyfriend, after this you guys will be going to a party and by tomorrow news about you two's relationship will be out. Any questions?"

"What did he just say...? Boyfriend? Ex-boyfriend? Stepmother?! Woah, woah this can't be happening, not right now I need to fix things, quickly... This can't be happening, I can't have this boy all over me... I can't this won't work out, there has to be something..." You said to yourself, The band was in shock and Tom looked bothered by it, he moved his chair further from yours and asked bill to switch seats. You looked at them and sat up straight, looking at your father. Then the woman and boy's face dropped.

"Father, you know I love you and support your decisions, I'm so happy that you have a new girlfriend she seems like an angel, and I'm so excited to get to know her! But you have it all wrong father, I am over Tom I have been completely, I just wasn't over the fact that there was a chance I would never see them. We were known as the devilish kids we did everything together, they were a part of me, so when I left it broke me. I haven't been in relationships because now boys only want to be with me for fame and to brag, I've tried to get back out there, but it's hard and as of right now I don't think I want to get in a relationship... You have to understand, father..."

Your father nodded, you were scared and Tom moved closer to you, he put his hand on yours and your father saw, you were scared but trusted Tom but then again you knew how he was and started getting scared again. Tom looked at your father and held your hand. "She's not ready yet because she's having second thoughts about me. Our spark is still there and honestly sir I really do love your daughter and I want to get back together with her, I mean she's famous I'm famous it would be perfect we would be the best couple wouldn't we sir? Maybe just give her some time." Tom said, the band looked at him, and you looked at him, you mouthed the words "Thank you." But your father raised an eyebrow.

"I don't trust you, how do I know you're not just saying this, so she wouldn't have to date him. I don't believe it if you guys really do have a spark still, then I want you to prove it somehow and don't ask me how you can prove it. Don't think about it, just do it right here right now I want to see and if I think it's legit then I will allow you to have my daughter." You looked at Tom, and he smirked at your father the band was watching close you smiled at bill because you knew he liked seeing this type of drama, he always watched it on TV.

Tom cuffed the sides of your face and gently kissed you on the lips, his cold lip piercing send chills down your spine, you thought you were over him, butt there was something in you that didn't want this to ever end. You kissed him back and soon the kiss ended. Tom grabbed both of your hands, he knew people were taking pictures, but he didn't care. He soon got up from his chair and got on one knee, he pulled out a promise ring and grabbed your left hand. "Y/N Listing, it's been years and I know that I've been a playboy, but seeing you today just made me think of memory's of us back in our pre-teen years and something in me just wanted you, I've never really gotten over you and I tried to find someone like you, but I could never. I promise to change for you, and I promise to stick with you through ups and downs." He looked up at you and put the ring on your ring finger, then kissed your hand. He sat back on his chair, and you looked at your father.

"You have my permission, now everyone, shall we eat?" Your father said before taking the biggest bite out of his food, you laughed so hard and Georg laughed at you because he always thought you laughed funny. Everyone besides the boy started laughing, he just glared at Tom. Soon, everyone started eating and talking, enjoying the rest of the night.

──────────.★.──────────
A/U
1.6k words...
Tom gave you a promise ring, but you have mixed feelings. You didn't know if he was going to fully change, he's Tom Kaulitz why would he change for someone like you, Bill had suspicious too, but you knew that you would get all your answers after tonight during that party. You just enjoyed yourself, you knew that Tom had all the girls he wanted, but again you had all the boys you wanted so if anything happens you would just get with that random boy. Whatever happened, you were going to make Tom regret. You may have a kind heart, but you weren't going to let him walk over you. Even if Tom was telling the truth, you weren't going to let him have you so easily.