𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ 10

★    You and the band want to go visit the twins mother for her birthday, you were a bit quiet because of some situations you were going through privately you didn't notice but Tom and Bill were pretty upset that you weren't as talkative with their mother as you used to be. After the dinner with their mother you all go back to the hotel and once you reach there Bill tells you to pack up your stuff and leave you look at him confused. "Wait why? What did I do?" Tom gives you a disgusted look and Bill just crosses the arms.

"You were being quite disrespectful with my mother, it seem like you were talking to her with a bit of attitude and you weren't really talking with her as much and for us you were kind of disrespecting my mother. I don't know what's going into you but you're not the Y/N I used to know and I want you to pack your stuff and I want you to leave I want you to get rid of all of our numbers and I don't want you to be associated with us no more." Bill said you looked confused you look over at Tom and he just shakes his head and disappointment.

"I can't believe everything I did for you just for you to treat my mother like that." Tom said. You didn't know what to do you were so confused you just end up walking away leaving all of your stuff. You call a driver to come pick you up and drop your home and after you get home you just lay down in your bed and just immediately fall asleep.

──────────.★.──────────

★    When you wake up you decide sit down in the living room and watch TV, you go on the news and realize that you're on the news you tilt your head and confusion and you turn up the volume.

"14-year-old Y/N Listing is one of the most hatest artist right now in the music industry, earlier this morning the famous band Tokio Hotel was on an interview, everyone was surprised to see that Y/N wasn't there with them after the interview went on we all tend to realize how much of a horrible person that girl is, apparently she assaulted a fan in the bathroom at a restaurant and she was being awfully disrespectful to the Kaulitz twins mother, and apparently she used the guitarist Tom Kaulitz for more money and fame. Well that's all for this morning, enjoy your days ladies and gentlemen."

You sat there listening to the lies at the band had put out there on the public. "Gustav.. he didn't defend me? None of that happened.. and even my own cousin this can't be real.. I don't feel so good.." You look out your window to see a mob of people yelling and throwing things at your home they were breaking all of merch, and burning stuff you didn't understand you didn't do anything wrong but they lied on you and because they have so much fans they all believed without even letting you explain your side. You tried to call your dad but nobody answered you tried to call your stepmom but nobody answered you had no other choice but to move homes and locations and just start over.

When you left your home all of the people outside of your house started grabbing you trying to assault you and throwing stuff on you as paparazzi were there recording it all not doing anything. All of the fans were so much more older than you and yet they were assault in a 14 year old based on lies. After you got out of the mob you just ran as fast as you could you knew that you couldn't buy a new house due to the fact that you were too young and you were living with your aunt at the time so you had no choice but to go back and live with your mother.

──────────.★.──────────

★    When you reached your mother's house you were told her everything she was pretty upset at you for ruining her reputation but she knew that the only way she get a reputation back was if she was a better mother. She let you in her house and you walked back to your old bedroom he was so shocked to see that everything was the same but then all the memories started to flow back in you decorated your bedroom back when you were 10 and 11 with the band and all of this stuff was still in your room. You put all the stuff in the Attic and your mom helped you clean out your room you do everything old out everything that the band had put in there for decorations you threw it all away.

After a couple of hours your room is completely empty there was nothing in there and you knew that it was time to go furniture shopping. Of course you can go out in public so you paid your mother to go find your shopping for you and you were surprised when she did. When she came back she had fun so much stuff he thought she had spend the money on her but she spent it all on you you gave her some extra cash to go buy what she wanted and when she left you decided to unpack.

After 3 hours of re decorating your room it was finally finished. You took a step back and you felt very emotional this was the room that you spent so much days with the band and it felt unreal that they have done something like this to you but you just had to accept even though it hurt. You know that this was a sign for you to take a break from the music industry and to come back a better person and a completely different person and that was exactly your plan.

──────────.★.──────────