𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 19

★ You and the band finally arrive to the building where the interview is at and you guys are now backstage waiting for the host to call you out. Your sitting by yourself while the band is sitting together. After a couple of minutes go past you see someone sitting next to you from the corner of your eye you look over to see that it's Dessi and you just lay your head on her shoulder as you hear the host call out the bands name and the a crowd of just females go crazy, the sound of all the screaming females made your stomach drop and you didn't have a good feeling about this interview. "I want to go home.." You thought to yourself as you heard your name being called but a large group of boys and girls started screaming and cheering as your name got called and the drop in your stomach went away.

As you walk onto the stage you see posters and signs that were made for you and you couldn't help but smile as you walked over to a empty seat next to Bill sitting down next to him and putting your hands in your lap sitting up straight. You looked straight at the host and didn't really want to look anywhere else. You noticed the camera from the corner of your eye and realized that this is on live TV right now. The band introduces themselves and then you introduce yourself. "Alright ladies and gentlemen do glad to have you here with us today with Y/N Listing and Tokio hotel this interview is not like any other interview today we will be asking the spiciest of questions that anyone could ever ask. So shall we start?"

──────────.★.──────────
SMUT FROM HERE ON OUT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER.

The crowd goes crazy and the hosts places his papers on the desk and waits for the crowd to go quiet. When they do the hosts puts on a smile and clears his throat. "Alright everytime we ask a question we will start from the end where Gustav is and make our way down to this beautiful young lady Y/N." You and the band nod in agreement and wait for the host to continue but the host smirks and your stomach drops once more. "First question is, what is your favorite sex position?" The crowd goes really quiet and Gustav raises one of his eyebrows "I would have to say.. reverse cowgirl." A group of girls sitting in the back go crazy and you smile because your happy Gustav has his own little fan girls. After they go quiet Georg clears his throat. "I'd have to agree with Gustav I really like reverse cowgirl." You and Georg laugh at the same time and another group of girls start cheering and laughing, after everything goes silent Tom put his hands together and smirks. "Well I like all positions I think all positions are very hot and sexy" a large group of girls yell, scream and cheer you knew that they were his fan girls and your stomach drops again you hear Bill laugh you look over at him. "I think for me, my favorite position would be reverse cowgirl but when they ride on their feet." Another large group of girls start to yell, scream, and cheer at Bill's response and you get nervous the crowd goes silent and they all look at you waiting for your response. "Well I actually have a couple, my favorite positions are Cowgirl, backshots and like cowgirl but you ride with your feet." You say, as a huge group of about 53 boys go crazy you laugh a bit and you look over at Tom who is smiling to himself you turn over to the host and he clears his throat. "So have you ever done any of those positions?" The hosts looks at you and asks. "Nope I'm still a virgin." You state and Tom has a smirk on his face. "I'll change that tonight." You pretend you didn't hear that and you smile.

"Alright next question where is your favorite place to do it?" The hosts asks. "In a car." Gustav says with no hesitation causing you and the band to laugh a bit along with the other people in the audience laugh. They all look at Georg and he thinks for a bit "I would say at the beach in the water" he says everything goes quiet because it's a very unexpected answer. Tom smirks "I'm down to do it anywhere as long as I don't get sick from it." He says and you roll your eyes and laughs a bit, you hear Bill laughing a bit as well. "I would say in the bedroom or on the couch." You hear s couple of people laugh in the audience and you hear someone yell out "same" causing more people to laugh. They all turn to you again "in the shower or in the kitchen." You say with no hesitation and Tom just smirks again.

──────────.★.──────────

After the interview and you guys all go to a hotel, Bill, Georg and Gustav all go out to an arcade. Your in the shower just standing under the warm water and you hear someone come in you see dreadlocks so you obviously know that it's Tom. He gets in the shower with you and wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him and you just smiled a bit. "So you like shower sex eh?" Tom says teasingly and you just stay silent and nod. After a couple of seconds you feel his lips press against your neck it sends shivers down your spine and you start breathing a bit heavily. The feeling was very new to you and you felt him bite your neck a bit, moving his lips to another part of your neck, you move you turn around to face Tom and he goes right back to doing what he was doing you place your hand on his chest and you move your hand down to where his penis is and you put it in your hands you hear him breath more heavier and you state to move your hand back and forth faster and faster within each second and soon Tom let's go of your neck and looks at you. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He says seriously and you look at him with a smirk "I am." You said, after you said that Tom picks you up, turns off the water and takes you to the bedroom where he throws you into the bed, you get into a backshots position and Tom comes up behind you and since you both are already wet it's easier for him, he takes his cock and places it at your entrance. "Are you positive that you want me to take your virginity?" Tom asks in a serious tone once again, you look back at him and nod and he puts his penis into you all the way it hurt for you but the good feeling overpowered the pain and you let out a loud moan and start to tear up a bit. Tom grabs your hair and starts to move his hips back and forth, placing his other hand on your ass cheek and slapping it a couple of times as hard as he can till the point his handprint was on her ass cheek you put a pillow over your face so your moans and pleasure soundings aren't as loud but with Tom's grip on your hair he pulls you up and places that hand on your neck and whispers into your ear "come on, you don't have to be silent let everyone in the hotel know that you've lost your virginity to me and let everyone know how much of a.. good fucking time your having.," Tom says, moaning a bit between every other word. You moan out Tom's name as loud as you could and then this feeling in your stomach came and you whispered "Tom.. Tom I thought I'm about to cum.." you say quietly and he starts to go harder and faster till finally you feel something coming out and you have a loud orgasm, Tom pulls out and you get on your knees, he puts his cock into your mouth and the moment he did he came, you swallowed it and both you and Tom just started to breathe heavily.

──────────.★.──────────

After a couple of minutes go past you hear a knock on the door and Tom looks at you and laughs a bit "Well then I guess your really did let everyone in the hotel kno-" you put your hand over his mouth and you hear him laugh, you get up from the bed but your legs are sore and you end up falling down and Tom just laughs at you. You flick him off and just crawl to your bag and pull out a Tshirt and panties and you throw them on. Tom picks you up and lays you down in the bed then he sits lay's down next to you and holds your hand. "You know what this laying position reminds me of?" He asks you and you look at him "The first ever time we slept in the same bed together" he nods and you end up falling asleep first

"I love this girl."

──────────.★.──────────
A/U
I cringed so hard writing that sex scene so hard.. so fucking hard.