𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ★ ; 08

★     You ou woke up to the smell of a bunch of heating products, you instantly thought that something was on fire and you got up out of the bed seeing that Tom was not in the bedroom with you. After you got up stretching a bit you decide to make the bed and clean up the room of it, after 15 minutes the room is absolutely spotless. You went into the walk-in closet where you found a bunch of feminine clothes in there, you went ahead and grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom and turn on the water, letting the water run a bit you decide to brush your teeth and wash your face. You're finished doing so you decide to hop in the shower

30 minutes has passed by and you finally finish your shower, you get out and wrap a long towel over you and walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom you see Tom and they're changing and you look down and close your eyes but you just hear him laugh he walks over to you and kisses you on your forehead then he walks out of the bedroom giving you a long time to change. When you finish changing you do your makeup and your hair and you go back into the bathroom and finish your final touches so just put it on jewelry and your spray goods.

Your outfit was pretty plain and simple you had on black bell bottom leggings and then you put on a white crop top that shows the color of your bra. When you finish you go ahead and pick out a matching purse with your outfit and you put all of your necessities inside of your bag then you made sure the lotion yourself and when you finished you put on perfume and walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

You didn't have any plans today at all besides a photo shoot that was later on tonight and you didn't have any plans telling anybody because you didn't want them to get overworked about it. To the kitchen you so that you were home alone you shrugged your shoulders and made something to eat for yourself. After 10 minutes you sit down in the dining room and start eating your breakfast.

──────────.★.──────────

★    There's been a couple hours since you've lasted in your breakfast and you got a text from Tom, the text message was him saying that he was going to pick you up around 6:30 but you texted him back saying that you had a photo shoot he has to come with you and you said that you think about it but then he said that if you couldn't come then he would pick you up after the photo shoot and you decided to go with that had to pack an extra outfit.

You walked back into the bedroom and decided to look through the clothes to see what would be a good outfit you pick out a black crop top with pink stars on the top of it then you get a black mini skirt and some ripped up stockings to go with it, you grab a jacket and some boots and then you fold them and put them nicely into a bag. When it's time for you to get ready you don't take a shower because you already took one, you just change your clothes put on lotion put on deodorant and perfume you wear something very basic which is one of Tom shirts and a pair of sweatpants you put on some tennis shoes and you grab your bag with your other clothes and shoes in it and then you make your way down to the limo that is already waiting outside for you.

When you go to the fashion shoot you see that you were the only one there meaning that you were going to do a fashion shoot alone which you were glad to do because it was hard for you to work with other people when it came to doing fashion shoots.

──────────.★.──────────

★    After about 2 and 1/2 hours the fashion shoot is finally over and you borrow the restroom to change and make yourself smell good. When you finish changing you text Tom that you're ready and he says that he's on his way you walk out of the bathroom and hug the photographer and the other people that helped you today then you walk out of the building and sit down on a bench after 5 minutes you see that Tom finally pulls up, Tom gets out of the car and opens the door for you you smile and put your bag in the back and sit up front next to him.

He smiles as he gets into the car and starts to drive off somewhere he never told you where you were going and you were kind of curious to wonder what you guys were going to do and where you guys were going you knew that dinners weren't really his thing so you weren't expecting for him to take you out on a fancy dinner. Driving for about 15 minutes he pulls into a small building with a bunch of color changing lights he gets out of his car and closes the door and then walks over to your car door and opens it for you he hopes you get out and shut sthe car door behind you.

When you guys get up to the front door he opens it for you and waits for you to walk in when you walk in he walks in right behind you but closes your eyes so you don't see a thing then he starts guiding you and soon he removes his hands from your eyes and you see that he took you out to an arcade you assuming that this was his apology but you didn't really care you loved arcades more than anything. He buys you both unlimited tickets that will last you until it closes which was at 3:00 a.m. and he sticks with you the entire time not leaving you at all and not paying attention to anyone but you you have to admit you and him did have an amazing night.
──────────.★.──────────
★    After you guys left the arcade and made it back to the hotel he picks you up bridal style and takes you all the way back up into your room when he enters the hotel room nobody is there they all went to sleep it was 5:00 in the morning he then takes you into the bedroom and shuts the door behind them and then lays you down on the bed he takes off your jacket and your shoes and your stocking then he gets out of the room so you have time to change.

You change it to a white tank top and black short shorts after you call him back into the bedroom he has also changed but in another bathroom. You sit down on the bed and he's down next to you put it on a movie and leave in the bedroom once again. when you return to the bedroom he has a bunch of food and snacks and sets them down right in between you guys you guys spend until sunrise watching movies get into know each other a little more and just having a good time in general when it was 7:30 a.m. you knocked out and soon Tom also fell asleep.

──────────.★.──────────
A/U
HEY so basically I am running out of ideas.. and I don't know what to do. But the reason I have been uploading a lot was because of how much views the story has been getting and I'm so thankful for everyone who has read my story it truly means the world to me and I will keep upload until the story comes to a complete finish. I won't be uploading tomorrow (Friday June 02) because it's my 8th grade dance and from June 5-10 I will barely be updating because it's my last week of middle school. I get out on the 8th but I'm going to be sad .... But I will be uploading at least 4 new chapters. Byee!